+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Promotion or not

Im hopeful, i think we will soon come good again and get into the top 2

6th place at best, with Jones we are on a loser, every team concedes lots of goals under him, as for Moore, totally out if his depth, nice guy but as a coach, poor, not what we needed this year, cheap option for Lai and Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Yes at the Hawthorns! Name a game away where we have played like Norwich did last night - dominant - composed on the ball and ruthless? We spent 150 grand on a Dubai winter camp and came back and were pathetic against an absolute rubbish Bolton side. Can you convince me things will improve?

Johnstone is a liability - Brunt sadly a waste of space, and don't get me going on HRK. Then you have Moore with poor selections - poor subs! Brunt on for Field - really! Livermore on who looked rusty and he's laid on his arse for 4 games!

Hope these three signings don't warm the bench!
    I agree that we haven't demolished anybody away from home, except perhaps Rotherham, but our away results are fine if our home form was better, and there's the rub.

Play offs...February will be critical...so far...not so good !

Not with Moore as boss.

Tactically inept.

Our ‘glass jaw’ of a defence never seems far away with so much emphasis on attack. At best any place from third to sixth for me, we are capable of putting a run together like anyone else as in this division there is a lottery aspect to it.

For me, I reckon a good old 442 system would suit this team, or at least revert to it when trying to protect a lead
    like yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Not with Moore as boss.

Tactically inept.
    Got to agree with that, and as the going gets tougher the tough will get going. Can't see us being in the play offs even.

Agreed on this or 4-4-1-1 but Gayle has to be the CF with J Rod alongside or as a number ten just behind Gayle,
    Last edited by mickd1961; 03-02-2019 at 02:11 PM.

Not a chance with our manager inept not a clue best squad in the league but doesn't know how to use it

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Agreed on this or 4-4-1-1 but Gayle has to be the CF with J Rod alongside or as a number ten just behind Gayle,

Totally agree! HRK should be used to put the cones out at the start!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)