+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: f a cup

f a cup

surely this must be a good time to have proper bash at this.

38 points in the bag already for prem security.

likes of arsenal.liverpool, spurs . leicester plus (United/chelsea) are already
    out of the comp.

put the best possible team out and have rite go at it !! .

or is the comp now, summat clubs are no longer bothered about

Quote Originally Posted by Greavseywolf View Post
    surely this must be a good time to have proper bash at this.

38 points in the bag already for prem security.

likes of arsenal.liverpool, spurs . leicester plus (United/chelsea) are already
    out of the comp.

put the best possible team out and have rite go at it !! .

or is the comp now, summat clubs are no longer bothered about
    We don't play Newcastle until a week on Monday, so i'm hoping Nuno can put out his strongest possible starting eleven, but maybe not Neves after going off injured. I'm not writing off Shrewsbury, but i do think we should have enough about us to win this and the ame goes for Bristol City, if we do get through!

I don't think the club were expecting much of a crowd for this, and initially were not opening the Upper Steve Bull. They now have a sell out. I could not obtain my season ticket seat in the Upper SB because it has now gone to someone else. Typical Wolves! I have managed to obtain a seat in another part of the ground though.

As Greavsey says, we have a real chance of making progress in this competition, so let us hope we take it seriously. Having said that it would be good to give some of the youngsters game time and experience. We have a very small squad and some of them may be needed before the season ends.
    Last edited by abbobrom; 03-02-2019 at 01:40 PM.

and so on to ashton gate..

another win there and we are in the last eight

moan wolves c'moan !!!

Going to Bristol City will be tough, I'm sure they remember our dramatic win there last season and Nuno going crazy after getting sent off. But we've got a wonderful opportunity ahead of us. A win and we're to the QF. Only 7 Prem clubs left, we are one of them, Brighton could go out to WBA today and ManU and Chelsea play each other in the next round. Guaranteed that at least two non Prem clubs are in the QF as Wimbledon play Millwall and Swansea play Brentford. If we avoid Chelsea or Manchester City, we could be going to Wembley for a SF.

Fun to speculate for the fans, but hopefully the club are taking it one match at a time. Can't look ahead. We have that luxury, they don't.

A credit to Bristol City for the ticket pricing, only £12 a ticket for the game.

last 8 now

into the hat we go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lucky cup thread this

Man City the only team left that I’m “afraid” of. ManU are on a decent run, but they’re still vulnerable. Chelsea have been struggling for a while. I don’t think we’d be favored against ManU or Chelsea, but if it was at Molineux, I think we’d have a very decent chance. The rest of the teams we could play in the next round: Watford, Brighton, Millwall, Swansea/Brentford, Doncaster/Palace. There’s a pretty good chance we are matched up with someone lower than us in the English football rankings.

Looks like Swansea and Palace are set for the quarterfinals.

quarter final draw after chelsea/utd

gut feeling we will be paired with brighton

be good if citeh were drawn against chelsea/utd

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)