+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Bill Leckie on Andrew Dallas

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    You could also say everyone paying to attend is complicit... Paying fans contribute to this rubbish; surely a regular paying fan is a happy fan? The club / SFA only give the fans what they want, if you don't like the product, don't pay to see it. I do not pay to see it. It does not change a thing, but if more people done it things would have to change
    Since when have the SFA or the club for that matter given the fans what they want? Is it just AFC fans you are wanting to boycott games or is it stadiums nationwide that you want to see empty? I don't see that being the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post

This is what you’re up against
    Thats just mental,beaton being in a hun pub the nite of the glasgow derby was just as bad

Quote Originally Posted by nice1simmy View Post
    Thats just mental,beaton being in a hun pub the nite of the glasgow derby was just as bad
    I can only laugh.

Was he though?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Was he though?
    Well i've saw photos,maybe they were false? Im sure you'll tell us if he was or not then?

Well i've saw photos,maybe they were false? Im sure you'll tell us if he was or not then?

I'll leave you to it.

I'll leave you to it.
    The fact that Beaton or the SFA didn't quickly come out and deny it suggests to me the pics are legit

I'll leave you to it.
    Was an honest question,if you're not going to answer then fair enough pal

Beaton goes to pub with mates after a game, I don’t rate him, so what though? Said pub is rumoured to be favoured by new club fans, so what though? Most pubs especially in communities there tend not to be mixed ...... sadly as a society it is wrong and I’m glad I don’t have to watch now where I go for a libation.

The bottom line is most of our refs are incompetent and the Quine that has been brought into oversee the compliance issues is well......probably worse at what she is supposed to be doing.

Anyway, let’s get 3 points tomorrow!

SF

The bottom line is that most of our refs are incompetent biased hun b'astards.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast