+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Millwall boss reacts to Richard Wood challenge

Millwall boss reacts to Richard Wood challenge

Pot calling kettle.Give it a rest Harris.

I can't see what his problem his. He said himself that it was only waist high.

Sour grapes because they couldn't beat us.
    Looked a tasty attempt to fairly reach the ball.
    Never understand the fouls against column......4 bookings for us and none for them.....they were a physical side yet more subtle when they did foul.

Playing devils advocate he does have a point and his match summary is pretty accurate too.

That said with some of the things he’s said over last few seasons defending his own, his players and they’re fans indefensible actions he lost all right to comment!

I’ve seen it on I follow and obviously it would look bad in real time but it wasn’t , the keeper made a meal when in fact he hardly touched him if at all but the way the Millwall players went in they made it look bad (no surprise) and tried to get him sent sent off

It was a bit enthusiastic from Wood but the refs decision seemed about right.

Incidents like this can look much more severe when viewed from the sidelines, particularly when players are forming a scrum and trying to generate a sending off. Isn’t that so Mr Harris?

I’d think Millwall players and fans could make Queen swear 😂

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I’d think Millwall players and fans could make Queen swear ��
    If Philip can't then Millwall won't

Woody,s an ex Charlton player so they will have had it in for him.

If Harris thinks he should have been sent off then he's entitled to his opinion but for consistency then at least three Millwall players should have gone for instigating the handbags

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast