+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    No having that shedboy - I think the majority of us obviously stayed for the presentation and lap of honour and probably left the ground about 60-75 mins after the end of the match. Funsters were still in the ground well beyond that in 2016 and indeed a fair few had to be ejected from Dens. So clearly 94’s not even in the same phucking ballpark of the ecstasy that was ‘relegating’ United.
    94 was very special, before the game as we walked to the game with our boys then 9 and 11, dressed as arabs, we were jeered by a bus load of rangers supporters. After the game the same bus of blue nose losers passed as we went back to our car. We were laughing, they were crying.

What happened inbetween is history.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    We're not on about a good cup run here, were on about winning it. 5 Major trophies in 110 years, to say they are special events in the history of our club is a major understatement.
    You actually think we're going to win the cup this year?!? As I said, bonkers!! And to still HAVE a club to support is slightly more important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    You actually think we're going to win the cup this year?!?
    No, there is very little chance of that. It was a hypothetical question about winning the cup versus promotion.

No, there is very little chance of that. It was a hypothetical question about winning the cup versus promotion.
    Lol, good swerve...

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Fckn madhoose.
    Wonder what R N would prefer ?
    Agree.

Yeah let's win the cup every year while playing against pi5h in a pi5h division with pi5h crowds and atmosphere (is nobody remembering the last 3 seasons?) and missing out on trips to Easter Rd, Tyne Castle, Pittodrie etc and not test ourselves against the best in the county, big crowds at home, better atmosphere, more revenue etc.

Hypothetically speaking of course

Honestly, I'd rather a trip to Hampden than any of those grounds.

Honestly, I'd rather a trip to Hampden than any of those grounds.
    Support Queens Park then😏

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Lol, good swerve...

Hardly a swerve, that clearly all it is, we are unlikely to win the league or the cup this year

However the question was the big cup or promotion (league win or via play offs), for me and I imagine most sane arabs would choose the cup

Especially as it's obvious with Neilson and new owner its obvious we won't be in this league for much longer even if we don't go up this year

I think most sane arabs would agree to putting you through the toilets at shed end for a chicken run every league game coz lets face it who gives a monkeys about them mickey moose gemmes? Its ah aboot the scottish cup.... jeezo i need to delete this thread for the sake of my sanity😡😡😡😡

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    I think most sane arabs would agree to putting you through the toilets at shed end for a chicken run every league game coz lets face it who gives a monkeys about them mickey moose gemmes? Its ah aboot the scottish cup.... jeezo i need to delete this thread for the sake of my sanity��������
    We've got a different opinion to Shedka so we're clearly insane. You're not allowed to disagree or it's a 1 way ticket to the looney bin

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)