+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    hes usually very sarcastic
    From you that's a compliment! 😉

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Be warned Osman Sow. 16 mins v Morton & 27 mins v St Mirren & the vultures are already circling. And even more worrying, the Brian Graham jibe has resurfaced...
    He looked as if his fitness levels are about 25% of what is required. He looked phucked after about 10 minutes of coming on.

It’s just as well Safranko and Clark have nailed down their places cos it could easy be a month before Sow is at the required levels.

It was a cracking shot he had near the end though. If we are in the playoffs he may be the X factor we need.

I must agree with RN.
    McGinns forearm smash, was shocking and set a new tone for the game.
    StMirren should have been down to 10 men.
    Calum Butchers red looked bad , however I honestly believe the game got out of had after McGinn got let off.
    It became a battle, which we won. A very important point may I add.

Vulture here is not hovering, but I just felt for the amount of time on the park he should have been chasing everything down and breaking up from the centre circle. Too much pressure came on the midfield

We are currently used to watching Safranko knock is pan in with an incredible work rate, and he's fast. I think Sow is just different, he doesn't have that pace or work rate. For him it'll be all about the finishing I think. He had one chance on Saturday which brought out an exceptional save from their keeper.

Remember that we are building a team for next season, Sow is a work in progress. His ability and quality is known, he just needs game time to get up to speed. He might be close to his best for the run in but we won't see him at his best until next season. Even an 80% fit sow will do a job in this league but patience is gonna be needed until he is at his best.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    Be warned Osman Sow. 16 mins v Morton & 27 mins v St Mirren & the vultures are already circling. And even more worrying, the Brian Graham jibe has resurfaced...
    ha ha hardly, just a mere observation based on Saturdays showing. As i say though, those around me on saturday were not as nice as we've been on here!!!

He doesnt look fit and is well off the pace, both of which he will soon overcome. He's a player, he's proved it in this league and the league above already.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    From you that's a compliment! ��

Watched the Sportscene hilights last night and if Butcher had decked it like his opponent then I think they both would have only seen yellow. Absolutely no difference in the way they both challenged each other and only the reaction after the tackle made up Collum's mind.

the St Mirren boys foot was also higher than Butchers foot!

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)