+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mirren

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/scotland/47187863

See the more I watch this, the worse this gets. How that wasnt a Red is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Welsh_is_magic View Post
    So unfair!
    Anyone coming on is it going to compare unfavourably with Safranko, who’s work-rate is immense. Sow will score loads of goals, and certainly covered plenty ground when he came on.
    Brian Graham? Seriously?
    Lets no beat aboot bthe bush here, he looked dreadful yesterday. it may be the way the game was being played, being down to 10 men and under the cosh so zero service but he wasnt very good yesterday and many people around me werent as nice as i'm being

Definite red card. Compliance officer should upgrade that yellow to red. That was assault.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I think you're just over sensitive
    hes usually very sarcastic

Jim Goodwin anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Definite red card. Compliance officer should upgrade that yellow to red. That was assault.
    agreed, lets see what comes of it tomorrow

Butchers red looks worse for him as he had full momentum but equally both players had high feet. as someone said, if he stayed down, it may have been a different story...

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    agreed, lets see what comes of it tomorrow

Butchers red looks worse for him as he had full momentum but equally both players had high feet. as someone said, if he stayed down, it may have been a different story...
    Doesn't look worse he went to do the boy and he done him.... It was a shocker...and how the ref could give only a yellow for Mcginns forearm smash when he's three yards from him is incredible... don't think it could be upgraded to a red cause the ref saw it

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Lol, I think you'll find from my many posts on here that is not the case at all.
    Weird then that you over reacted to my original post which was intended to be humorous, but no worries.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Doesn't look worse he went to do the boy and he done him.... It was a shocker...and how the ref could give only a yellow for Mcginns forearm smash when he's three yards from him is incredible... don't think it could be upgraded to a red cause the ref saw it
    I think Butchers watching the replays was justified with a red. He just travels too far before reaching the guy with his foot to justify it. Hope it’s not a long suspension as we need him. The McGinn elbow smash though set the tone and madness that that was not a sending off!

Quote Originally Posted by duke_the_arab View Post
    Sow looks unfit as phuck. I thought he was well off the pace when he came on.
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Sow looked a million miles away and dare i say it reminded me of a certain Brian Graham
    Be warned Osman Sow. 16 mins v Morton & 27 mins v St Mirren & the vultures are already circling. And even more worrying, the Brian Graham jibe has resurfaced...

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)