+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hayden

Hayden

ok, ok...it's in the Chron and aye, it could be just words or a damage-limitation exercise to placate fans pissed off that he's said he wants out but I'm beginning to feel sorry for Hayden.

I know he gets paid a ridiculous amount and some folk think that for that amount he should just be grateful and get on with it but i don't think he'll let us down over the next few months. He's got family reasons for wanting to move and he could have thrown his toys out of the pram after this second let-down-can't have been easy-but he hasn't done.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...ayden-15777108

We cant help it if nobody wants to buy him.

We have every right to turn down loan deals while we are short of cover.

End game is, he tries, but he's crap.

Oh, aye, Mick...I've absolutely no problem with us not letting him go. Shows how shocking our squad is that he's even in the matchday squad let alone starting but we definitely couldn't have let him go this month.

Just a shame for us and him, I suppose is what I'm saying.

it is a shame, and yes hats off to him - he still gives 100% - many others didn't/wouldn't

dunno why his girlfriend/kid couldn't have given it a go up here - not like we are a million miles away from doon sooth. you never know they might have even liked it. anyways too late for that now we don't particularly want to keep him once we get a replacement

He’s Mr Anonymous on the field.

Invisible Man comes to mind we are in a very sorry state of affairs when he gets a game.

Good decision not to let him go ,we would be a man short .he's not great but he's ok for back up

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    ok, ok...it's in the Chron and aye, it could be just words or a damage-limitation exercise to placate fans pissed off that he's said he wants out but I'm beginning to feel sorry for Hayden.

I know he gets paid a ridiculous amount and some folk think that for that amount he should just be grateful and get on with it but i don't think he'll let us down over the next few months. He's got family reasons for wanting to move and he could have thrown his toys out of the pram after this second let-down-can't have been easy-but he hasn't done.

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/spor...ayden-15777108
    i think its been a bit of a bluff. Using the "family" as a reason because he wasnt playing. He has played the last few games and all of a sudden we dont hear shlt from him.

Lets be honest, he isnt a world beater, but he plays it simple, hes in a team lately that have been playing well, a team full of patched up misfits. The right winger playing left wingback, the left winger playing central midfield, the academy kid in the middle along with Hyden who doesnt want to be here
    The side is playing the best football all season with him in it. who is going to take his place? Ki needs to wait for his chance and is injured, Shelvey is fast becoming a bit part player, Diame, leaves in the summer and has been utter mutter this seaon (although his stats have been outstanding).

Hayden knows he can play a number of games between now and the end of the season and get a better move in the summer if he takes his chance and performs well then kicks up a stink.

He was never going to get a better move in January, with 2 games under his belt.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)