+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: O/T Sinking Quite A Few Beers

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Medusa worra Greek lass wi snakes fo hair. Tha turned to stooan just looking at her.

Tha'll get neetmares drinkin that.
    A dint think tha cud get stooaned drinking bottled beer

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    A dint think tha cud get stooaned drinking bottled beer
    Luvvit

I right want to have some bottled beer now from Aldi reading this! Biere d'Alsace it's beautiful when ice cold.

It happened to me at the same age animal and it comes as a big blow but with a positive attitude and good friends and family round you you’ll be just fine, best of luck in getting set up with something pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Izzit frum Aldi then Jules ? Arr much
    About £1.39 I think....

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I'll take your post on kinder .

Everyone of our competitors buys their machines , appliances and what have from the same EU countries we do , there's nobody else to buy them from .

Consumers want name brands they know and can trust .

The only difference is that our major online competitor doesn't make money off the machines , they sell them at cost and make money off the warranty package .

Personally I would prefer to make profit off the machines because every one sold makes you money , not everyone is attracted to the five year warranty s , it's risky in my opinion .

We've fallen today but they may not be too far behind either .

That said there's one less company in the market so I guess they will grab a slice of our demise just like we did when Comet went to the wall .

The thing is , if this strongest man takes all narrative continues the consumer won't have a choice one day because someone is going to stand alone .

They'll be able to then charge us what they want and you will either buy one from whoever , get something second hand or do without .

Membership of the EU within that scenario is neither here nor there .

Thank you for your informative post. I am not suggesting the demise of your company is directly related to Brexit. However, in my opinion Brexit will affect certain sectors in industry, it is already affecting the car industry. Many costs to the consumer will be going up including such basics as food.Increased costs equals less money circulating which must affect business and employment generally. I gather from your post marketing is not your company's strong point regardless of Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    About £1.39 I think....
    A bottle or a crate ?

Roma drinks on the benches in Locke Park at dusk. Thu'll not pay £1-39 a bottle weear he sups

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post
    About £1.39 I think....
    How strange when this thread was about Animal's livelyhood but to turn into a thread about beer is ok
    Hypocritical to say the least
    Geeor now
    But I happen to believe that threads evolve. so not that bothered
    Just saying like
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 06-02-2019 at 05:19 PM.

Most threads turn into summat daft Ziles. Itz nowt against Animal.

Yes I know That's what I said
    I think if you check this thread I never said it was just that KS introduced a political element that wasn't called for

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast