+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Millers charged by FA

Your pathetic attempts to wind people up make you sound very foolish and childish,but whatever turns you on.

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Got to agree with Harris on this. It was a disgraceful tackle by Wood and we should be punished by the FA for the pathetic reaction afterwards.
    Course you do

So when is decision day? Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    Probably be ' High Noon '. Hang em day.

It will be a day when the FA panel members can organise a London jolly boys outing and claim maximum expenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It will be a day when the FA panel members can organise a London jolly boys outing and claim maximum expenses.
    Are they all retired MP’s?

Probably be on a Thursday as we always deal crap reports out on Thursday's.

I've watched the replay several times and paused it when contact was made, it seemed to me Wood had jumped over a defender to try to get to what would be a clear chance to score. At the point of contact both Wood's feet were on the ground and he went down over the goalkeeper and made contact with him with his shin. I doubt I would have felt much pain from it and would have just got up.

The goalie laid prostrate, unmoving, as if he was seriously hurt or more likely unconscious.

The unwarranted action of the Millwall players was the cause of the incident. In the extended highlights I saw three clear incidents of diving by Millwall players all of which got them free kicks from the referee. This level of cheating (and time wasting as well) which I see every week and goes completely unnoticed by referees ruins my enjoyment of football to the point that I wonder whether it is worth while to keep on going.

It's time to stamp it out. I can use that word safely because Wood definitely did not stamp on their goalkeeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Muchthemillersson View Post
    I've watched the replay several times and paused it when contact was made, it seemed to me Wood had jumped over a defender to try to get to what would be a clear chance to score. At the point of contact both Wood's feet were on the ground and he went down over the goalkeeper and made contact with him with his shin. I doubt I would have felt much pain from it and would have just got up.

The goalie laid prostrate, unmoving, as if he was seriously hurt or more likely unconscious.

The unwarranted action of the Millwall players was the cause of the incident. In the extended highlights I saw three clear incidents of diving by Millwall players all of which got them free kicks from the referee. This level of cheating (and time wasting as well) which I see every week and goes completely unnoticed by referees ruins my enjoyment of football to the point that I wonder whether it is worth while to keep on going.

It's time to stamp it out. I can use that word safely because Wood definitely did not stamp on their goalkeeper.
    Do the FA take evidence or statements from anybody other than the Match Officials, referee assessor and clubs?

Do the FA take evidence or statements from anybody other than the Match Officials, referee assessor and clubs?
    Like who?

There will be video evidence but they will just see what’s not there so that’s no good.
    There’s probably a Millwall supporter on board.

Alls good...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast