+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Super Computer Has us Finishing 14th.

Super Computer Has us Finishing 14th.

According, to the Super Duper Computer at the Mail, They have us finishing in 14th spot.

I Would Gladly take that now !

Any Thoughts ?,.......The Computer is About 40 years old, and relies on Valves probably

Can't beat good old tried and tested technology Jon!

14th it is then.

Rejoice!

Unbridled joy..!

Attachment 11851

It has me down as a brain surgeon.. Don't believe a word these computers say.. Lol

I'm looking for that thread that said you had barely survived your full frontal lobotomy Alf!

Yea, But Valves, By the time They warm up, We will be in League 2.....

15th actually, I've seen worse predictions.

The FT index has us down for number one in the EPL's "Tighter than duck's arses poll!"

Quote Originally Posted by bfcjon View Post
    According, to the Super Duper Computer at the Mail, They have us finishing in 14th spot.

I Would Gladly take that now !

Any Thoughts ?,.......The Computer is About 40 years old, and relies on Valves probably
    I am approaching 70 and all my valves have blown. If we don’t up our game rapido on bringing in quality new signings we will be lucky to finish 14th in the Championship the season after next.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    I am approaching 70 and all my valves have blown. If we don’t up our game rapido on bringing in quality new signings we will be lucky to finish 14th in the Championship the season after next.
    You have my sympathy outwood if all your valves have blown and you have not reached 3 score years and 10. You had better get some repair work done because life gets even better as you get older and you don't worry about football or anything else, not that I ever did ---just to please bfcjon ( he doesn't believe that anyone can be happy all the time).

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)