+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spare seat for Rangers game

Spare seat for Rangers game

Hi i have a spare seat in South Stand for Rangers game one of our season tickets not getting used. If anybody wants to get in for free give me a pm and we sort it out

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1965 View Post
    Hi i have a spare seat in South Stand for Rangers game one of our season tickets not getting used. If anybody wants to get in for free give me a pm and we sort it out
    Did you manage to give it away?

Hope the crowd wasn’t too loud, Derek mcinnes suffers fae a bitty Tinnitus and blames it on his time at Rangers. Apparently that was why he decided to stay at Aberdeen and he doesn’t have any problems other than when the rangers visit

Strange fella

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    Strange fella
    He's put an awful lot of words together to produce something that doesn't make much sense and isn't really funny. Is it the hun version of redjohn?

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    Did you manage to give it away?

Hope the crowd wasn’t too loud, Derek mcinnes suffers fae a bitty Tinnitus and blames it on his time at Rangers. Apparently that was why he decided to stay at Aberdeen and he doesn’t have any problems other than when the rangers visit

I'm still ready to nosh anyone off for a tenner bag, please, got the horrors bad byrawaybut
    Let it all out soapy *****, we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    He's put an awful lot of words together to produce something that doesn't make much sense and isn't really funny. Is it the hun version of redjohn?
    I will try and simplify it for you: Del Boy is in the papers today, he wasn’t happy about the noise from the celebrating away dressing room. He likes quiet fans and stadiums

Harvey aye shaggin his ma?? (Stolen from afc chat).

Name:  4D77772B-30E1-4DAC-B973-C06EC6815C4F.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  17.0 KB

You sheep are a bit weird but ffs

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy Bear View Post
    I will try and simplify it for you: Del Boy is in the papers today, he wasn’t happy about the noise from the celebrating away dressing room. He likes quiet fans and stadiums
    Cup final for sevco...

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Remember I have said for a long time now about McInnes not being much use, his defensive tactics, lack of bottle, the DNA con and you think I am the daft one. Have a look in the mirror dips!t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast