+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Derby vs Hull

Derby vs Hull

Any thoughts on this one? Hopefully the new signings perform well and we get a good win....!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Any thoughts on this one? Hopefully the new signings perform well and we get a good win....!
    Not sure we will see the new signings certainly not starting Don't think Cole is fit enough to start and King has only played 25minutes all season Bogle back will help also get Holmes further forward Tough game against an informed team who turned Leeds over We have a chance of Marriott is back Waghorn still a doubt If we have to rely on Nuggent and Bennett don't be having a bet

I wouldn't expect Marriott to start. If involved he will come off the bench. If he has, as has been reported, lost 20 lbs due to some virus then he will be pretty weak right now.

On another note, wher can I find the virus? Losing 20 lbs in one fell swoop is tempting.......

We need to start picking up some wins if we're to be in the mix. We shouldn't fear Hull, but some tricky selections will have to be made. Agree that Marriott will be a sub, but not keen on Nuge leading the line. Bogle is a big plus, expect Malone on the left, King might be thrown in instead of Bryson. Interesting who gets the nod between Huddleston against his former team, or Evans.

Back 5 picks itself really although Carson might get the nod but that, IMO, would be harsh on Roos.

Midfield? Holmes Hudds/Evans King/Bryson - I'd go Hudds and Bryson. Hudds as he knows their players inside out and King on the bench as he learns the "Derby way of playing".

Up top I think it will be Wilson and Bennett out wide (Waggy injured? and Bennett is better than FloJo) with Nuge in the middle

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Back 5 picks itself really although Carson might get the nod but that, IMO, would be harsh on Roos.

Midfield? Holmes Hudds/Evans King/Bryson - I'd go Hudds and Bryson. Hudds as he knows their players inside out and King on the bench as he learns the "Derby way of playing".

Up top I think it will be Wilson and Bennett out wide (Waggy injured? and Bennett is better than FloJo) with Nuge in the middle
    Can't see Bennett starting, unless Lawrence is injured? Concerning if Waghorn is injured too, leaves us a bit toothless.

I wouldn't expect Marriott to start. If involved he will come off the bench. If he has, as has been reported, lost 20 lbs due to some virus then he will be pretty weak right now.

On another note, wher can I find the virus? Losing 20 lbs in one fell swoop is tempting.......
    Go on a fortnights holiday to Tunisia
    I ate something out there and I lost 20 lbs in 6 days

The club has put 47 photos up on the website, taken at training yesterday. Marriott and Waghorn conspicuous by their absence.

The club has put 47 photos up on the website, taken at training yesterday. Marriott and Waghorn conspicuous by their absence.
    Yes looks like a very toothless line up but please please no Bennett
    Last edited by mistaram; 07-02-2019 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Yes looks like a very toothless line up but please please no Bennett
    Whats your issue with Bennett Mista? I don't cover the ground you do, maybe I've only seen him on good days.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)