+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FAO People who like to hate

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    NA when asked about objectives for the season "55 points, I think I said 53 but he's {AH} added two to it"

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/sear...age=3&q=Ardley

go to First Press conference

For right or for wrong AH is impressed by NA's analysis of where the problems are and the areas goals are being conceded from - AH could just have come on here but another example perhaps of AH playing "wannabee footy manager"?
    Isn't that what football managers are supposed to do. Analyse mistakes and correct them. If that impressed Hardy maybe he can use it with Lowdham U/10's?

Quote Originally Posted by andy6025 View Post
    Now you're talking! I HATE water!!!
    Water sucks - it really, really sucks

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Isn't that what football managers are supposed to do. Analyse mistakes and correct them. If that impressed Hardy maybe he can use it with Lowdham U/10's?
    It's poor form to laugh at your own jokes, MiG

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It's poor form to laugh at your own jokes, MiG
    At least someone laughs at them

Quote Originally Posted by Bernard_Bresslaw View Post
    Water sucks - it really, really sucks
    That's the last straw

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    That's the last straw
    I just realized that my face sucks more than the two of them put together...

Bugger success, bugger targets, i am sick of managers changing , All most of us want is a club to support that play league football, entertain us with attractive football, win more than they lose and do not get anywhere the position we are now in, Ah has splashed out millions to create his dream and look whats happened, same with Trew . and look where we are now with stupid timetables and targets.
    Ardley seems to be an Excellent manager and i cannot see why he has this threat hanging over him of 55 points, we all know its a threat not a target due to the recent track record of chairman here at meadow lane.
    Keep him, if he can motivate a team to play like Last Saturday, then i cant think of anyone better to put you faith in.

QUOTE]
    Thank you. A realist. This is what Notts County is about. Throw in the odd cup run and I'm a happy man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123