+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Phil Windsor Prosecution Watch

OT Phil Windsor Prosecution Watch

On the 18th January Philip Windsor,97, (street name "Duke of Edinburgh") by his own admission pulled out from a side road onto a busy 60mph main road in Norfolk straight into the path of an oncoming car. His own car was flipped over in the collision. The woman driver suffered a broken wrist but her fellow woman passenger and baby were unharmed.
    Two days later, in a replacement car, he was driving round the same area not wearing a seat belt.

After a few days Mr Windsor apologised to the woman and said he did not see them because he was "blinded" by the low sun at the time. Police attended the scene of the accident and Mr Windsor was quickly driven away from the scene by "staff".

It is now 18 days since the incident with no news as to whether Mr Windsor is being charged with dangerous driving, careless driving or driving without due care and attention. On the later offence of not wearing a seatbelt Police have simply "advised" him about the law in this area with no fine.

I await developments on this matter.

Izzee relatud to Scunny goalie , booarth shud gu to Specsavers ,

Lockim int towar , then shoowit him ,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    On the 18th January Philip Windsor,97, (street name "Duke of Edinburgh") by his own admission pulled out from a side road onto a busy 60mph main road in Norfolk straight into the path of an oncoming car. His own car was flipped over in the collision. The woman driver suffered a broken wrist but her fellow woman passenger and baby were unharmed.
    Two days later, in a replacement car, he was driving round the same area not wearing a seat belt.

After a few days Mr Windsor apologised to the woman and said he did not see them because he was "blinded" by the low sun at the time. Police attended the scene of the accident and Mr Windsor was quickly driven away from the scene by "staff".

It is now 18 days since the incident with no news as to whether Mr Windsor is being charged with dangerous driving, careless driving or driving without due care and attention. On the later offence of not wearing a seatbelt Police have simply "advised" him about the law in this area with no fine.

I await developments on this matter.
    Perks of the job

Different rules for our rulers than for us peasants

Next time that chuffer gets in a car he wants to be in a box on his way to cemetery .

A read sumweear that the BBC ev hundreds of hours of tributes, obituries, documentaries, archive films etc ready in stock ready fo the minute Betty or Phil depart this sceptred isle to Heaven.
    Luckily nobody deed when Phil couldn't see the road because of the sun but thought, "Feck it, carn't be arsed waiting, I'll pull out". I'm not a wonder driver but I wuddev turned the other way against the sun and turned back on missen further darn the rooad if a cuddant see wot wo cummin towards me.

Another busy week passes for Norfolk Police and the Crown Prosecution Service.

Still no news on whether to prosecute Mr Windsor.

Thad think they were lerrin it drift in the hope people wud forgerrabartit.

It'll be swept under the deep pile carpet like anything else to do with them free loaders

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    It'll be swept under the deep pile carpet like anything else to do with them free loaders
    Meghan al be dropping another bugga sooin.

The Nanny and staff are prepared.

He’s voluntarily given in his driving licence! Wtf?! People his age shouldn’t have one anyway!
    I think it’s not going to get renewed because of crash and allogation of no seat belt. That equals non renewal at that age. Looks better ‘voluntarily giving it up’ rather than it won’t be renewed because you are a risk to the public!!!!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast