+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: OT Phil Windsor Prosecution Watch

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The Palace wish to "draw a line" under the whole affair and the Royal Family are said to be" relieved " this is an end to the matter. This decision not to prosecute was inevitable and predictable weeks ago. The CPS are said to have considered--

1 The level of culpability-legal speak for blame. By his own admission he could not see the oncoming traffic because of the low sun but still irresponsibly decided to pull out across a 60 mph main road and hope it was clear. He pulled out right into the front of an oncoming car. How much more culpable can you get ?

2 His age. Surely the decision to drive should be on ability to drive, not age. I don't know if Mr Windsor self assessed his ability or was independently assessed.

3 The fact he had given up his licence beforehand. He had almost certainly done this on the advice of his legal team to help avoid the consequences of his reckless decision.

Mr Windsor's contempt for the law was shown by his decision to drive not wearing a seatbelt just two days later.

The whole affair stinks.
    It doesn't really matter SB as the CPS would no doubt have made a bollox of any proceedings

It would be a real issue fo the chattering classes if Mr Windsor had caused the death of two women and a 9 month old baby by his reckless behaviour. Fortunately only minor injuries resulted.

The apologists for Mr Windsor and those who reflect on the legal niceties need to imagine if he had pulled out in front of their family car containing their loved ones and caused a fatality.

It would be a real issue fo the chattering classes if Mr Windsor had caused the death of two women and a 9 month old baby by his reckless behaviour. Fortunately only minor injuries resulted.

The apologists for Mr Windsor and those who reflect on the legal niceties need to imagine if he had pulled out in front of their family car containing their loved ones and caused a fatality.
    I appreciate that you believe are incapable of any sort of fault in your pursuit of your prejudices, but you need to look at your post and then take a good long look at yourself in the mirror.

Nobody died. If they had, different considerations would apply.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I appreciate that you believe are incapable of any sort of fault in your pursuit of your prejudices, but you need to look at your post and then take a good long look at yourself in the mirror.

Nobody died. If they had, different considerations would apply.
    Had a look in the mirror. Nope, can't see what is wrong with the post.

Bet you can't find a link to me saying that. If you can, I never post on here again. If you can't, you apologise for your lie. Deal?
    There you go

29-03-2018, 07:40 PM #28
    KerrAvon

A lot of lawyers are dropping out of Legal Aid; it's no longer possible to make much out of it.

The skiing last week was only a three day thing and I've only travelled in the British Isles today for the weekend, but I won't deny that I am fortunate enough to do okay.

Had a look in the mirror. Nope, can't see what is wrong with the post.

It reflects badly on thi though SB(see worra did theear )

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    There you go

29-03-2018, 07:40 PM #28
    KerrAvon

A lot of lawyers are dropping out of Legal Aid; it's no longer possible to make much out of it.

The skiing last week was only a three day thing and I've only travelled in the British Isles today for the weekend, but I won't deny that I am fortunate enough to do okay.
    Kerr Avon is a man of his word. He will be missed.

Kerr Avon is a man of his word. He will be missed.

The forecast is for a period of obfuscation
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 15-02-2019 at 03:30 PM.

His word is his bond.

I would be shocked if he went back on his word and tried to wriggle out of his grand promise. I would suggest a man of such high moral standing and integrity would not even attempt to justify a return.

Post 55 will receive as much Parliamentary time as Article 50. Historians will come to write books on "Post 55 : The Deal".

"The only way to ensure No Deal is to vote for and confirm the Deal on the table"
    Last edited by SBRed48; 15-02-2019 at 03:50 PM.

Bet you can't find a link to me saying that. If you can, I never post on here again. If you can't, you apologise for your lie. Deal?
    His word is his bond.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast