+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Spurs protecting Their Asset?

Interesting freer. The paracus sculls more or less prove there have been different types of human with the volume of the elongated sculls being over 50% bigger than modern humans.

Wow I didn't know Jack Grealish built the pyramids. That's probably why he is taking so long to recover!

I've watched a lot of those Ancient Alien programmes. Some interesting ideas and what not but if you turned it into a drinking game for when he says "...and if so" you'd be smashed!

Pyramids are found all over the world. Ancient alien theorists suguest because alien visitors used them as natural power plants using the earth's natural energy that Tesla believed existed. Or it could be that they are the strongest engineering form of a structure and you don't need advanced technology - just lots and lots of slaves.

The elongated heads suggest interbreeding with an alien race. Or it could be that body modifications such as tightly wrapping a newborns head in a scalf caused such deformaties.

Some elongated sculls would be through binding and people still do this today but it wouldn't change the volume of the sculls. I'm sure dna tests were done on them but not sure about the results.
    Some think they were the nethalim as stated in the bible.
    Antarctica is an interesting one too. Apparently an ancient advanced civilisation has been found under the ice and a one mile wide UFO.

However maybe we were just more advanced that historians make out. There is proof that there have been natural disasters that wiped out civilisations about 12000 years ago. The pyramids would be the only structures to withstand it.

Yes I agree I think Jack had something to do with creating them

Nothing would surprise me Bongo. I think it is more likely that Aliens exist and gave us a lot of technological advancements. To go from steam power only 120 years ago to sending satellites to Mars kind of suggest that!

What do they get from us tho? Free energy or are we an intergalactic Love Island?

Free energy has been around for years from the tesla era. Unfortunately the oil industry is too big and any scientists who came forward had there work destroyed or bumped off.
    The knowledge was put into secret space programs and kept away from us.
    Interestingly Trump might be disclosing some of these through the space force now the old cabal has collapsed. Trump was asked by the military to run for office as a plan to take down the deep state.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LxcZ4B_WMpo

This is a good watch If you have a Spare 55 minutes.

Jack is probably in Antartica as we speak.

There is very large entrance to an u derground pyramid possibly a city not far from the main site, uoto 10 years ago, you could walk down the steps engulfed by 50 tonne granite blocks but the Egyptian goverment instructed the military to fill it in.....why, what are they hiding?
    Could Jack been down there!!

Well, haven't we gone from one dimension to another and back again (well kind of)!

In my nearly 5 decades on Planet Earth I hadn't come across any of this stuff, always marvelled at the spectacular precision of the pyramids so will now be far more curious. I see the world as a kind of equilibrium and always believed there had to be other life-forms in the infinite galaxies, otherwise what would be the purpose?

Jack - hurry back, we need you at the Church pal!

The sphynx has water erosion meaning it has to be 12000 Years old. The Pyramids were build before it, pribabky by Giants, all of which have been forgotten by time. Over millenia eveything will erode apart from stone. Check out Youtube on the 35 Giant Granite coffins found is a series of caves underground in Egypt. The coffins weigh over 100 tonned made from solid granite, so smooth and flat to within an accuracy of 0.0004" we cannot machine this today, size, 15x10x8 feet....or check out Graham Hancock who is trying to inform us, view before he is killed off. Just who made these coffins and fir whom? Certainly not modern man.

I thought Hancock said the Sphinx is older than the pyramids and the Egyptians just changed the face from a lion. Well it defiantly wasn't Bob the builder who built it. Most of the Egyptians had elongated sculls too however they were inbred though.
    Your right about the Giants and I believe the Greek gods were probably aliens of some sort.

Jack must have something to do with it considering he killed a giant by cutting down a bean stalk
    Last edited by bongosdad; 07-02-2019 at 10:10 PM.

Gobekli teki......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)