+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Are Spurs protecting Their Asset?

Are Spurs protecting Their Asset?

Oh headline news, Grealish back early......end of Feb, really?
    Next there will be a set back and it will be march maybe April. The season is as good as over and maybe Jack will have a cameo appearance before signing for Spurs???
    I really smell a rat here, just how come no one can say exactly whats wrong with him after 2 months!

If he does go I hope we get 50m+. I would price him higher than Tammy.
    I don't buy that conspiracy theory Dave anymore than the flat earth one. Promotion is worth 200m and we need him if we're going to stand a chance of promotion.

Never say never, i grew thinking the Egyptions built the pyramids but obviously we all know we were had when being tought this in school.
    Nothing is straight forward, just look at Brexit..

I would love to know the true history of the human race. I'm all for brexit

I think you know Bongo, there is no way primitive man or woman could come up with complex piece of Engineering 6000 years ago. We cannot do it today.

There sre many secrets including Pyramids in Bosnia china indonesia mexico and the Antartic, all protected now by the Military, why?

Spot on Dave but it didn't fit with what academics have been spouting out for years.
    We had many extraterrestrial races visiting earth that created advanced civilisations and used skills such as levitation using sound waves.
    Unfortunately the reptilian race have been in power for years now.

Im with you on this Bongo but you do know we will be ridiculed and asked to wear tin foil hats!
    The truth is out there, i wonder if the club will come clean about Jack or just lead the fictitious story till May?

I'm proud of my tin foil hat. I think trump will disclose a lot of hidden technology through the space force.
    You really think he's not injured? I don't get it. Why would Spurs wait?

A shin injury? He would have recovered from a broken leg quicker. I reckon a deal has already been agreed. Grealish was abroad a few weeks back in the warmth supposidly aiding his recovery or was it a gathering of agents and muling over contracts?

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    I think you know Bongo, there is no way primitive man or woman could come up with complex piece of Engineering 6000 years ago. We cannot do it today.

There sre many secrets including Pyramids in Bosnia china indonesia mexico and the Antartic, all protected now by the Military, why?

Chariots of the Gods has a variety of hypotheses dealing with the possibility of extraterrestrials influencing ancient technology.

Von Däniken suggests some ancient structures ie Egyptian pyramids represent a far higher technological nous than existed at the times they were manufactured.

Von Däniken maintains that these artefacts were produced either by extraterrestrial visitors or by humans who learned the necessary knowledge from them.

The book also suggests that some ancient artwork throughout the world could be interpreted as depicting astronauts, air and space vehicles, extraterrestrials, and complex technology.

However Von Däniken doesn't support Bongo’s theory recommending we secure/resign one-third of all ex Villa players who represented us over the past decade by the year 2020.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)