+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ross Thomson MP

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Suppose it all depends if anything else comes out. It’ll be interesting to see if he gets the same treatment as Salmond.
    What? You think there’s another few thousand ****wits out there to hand their hard-earned over to someone already rolling in moolah?

On the other side of the city, I am represented in Edinburgh by an MSP who failed to take responsibility other than to resign from his party (with whom he still regularly votes), choosing indeed to ‘reflect on his behaviour’ and bide on to claim the parachute payment when he loses, or stands down, in the 2021 ballot.

Some other Tory groper had the whip removed after his inapproriate messages to young women, but was brought back into the fold for the EU vote just a week or so back.

Michael Fallon?

Hunners of the ****s.

Precedents have been set, and personal responsibility has been replaced by a highly-inflated sense of entitlement.

Like taxes, responsibilities are for the little people.

What a self important buffoon he is.

That seat was starting to look like a safeish Tory seat for the foreseeable future and matey has gone and absolutely royally fu@ked himself.

Perhaps some karma for all the sucking up to the likes of fellow buffoon and deranged halfwit Boris over the past few months.

I’m not making a defence of the SNP or the fat Jambo mess but surely that’s the better together campaign goosed if a unionist is caught with wandering hands? That’s how it works innit?

As for accountability, MPs now know they can pretty much do or claim for what they like. The duck pond & public funded hotel w@nk set the bar pretty low & no one gave a single f*ck. Its open season now & they all know it.

First thing I’d do would be to bring in drug & alcohol testing at Westminster.

Surely someone needs to invite that soggy biscuit glutton for a pint at the Pitt?

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    Surely someone needs to invite that soggy biscuit glutton for a pint at the Pitt?
    I'm sure the DMs are piling up for him.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I'm sure the DMs are piling up for him.
    Unlike the late Brian Adam, Mark McDonald and Lewis MacDonald, all good Reds, Thomson has no interest in fitba, nor the Dons as far as I ken.

Callum McCaig, his predecessor, used to sit in the Y too.

Kevin Stewart has tried to curry opportunist favour by bleating about Dons fans, trains, kick off time etc in recent months, but he's never been interested in fitba at all. Heiders would probably confuse the gype given that "foot" is in the name of the game. We don't need to talk about Kevin.

Maureen Watt's younger brither used to play in goal for oor school team, but that was as near as she ever got to fitba. And he wisna very good.

Thomson might like the Pittodrie Bar's roughish trade, of course, but I'm sure any shrift he'd get would be about the same length as the dimensions of his morality, with a skelp in the lug to see him on his way.

"Fit team do you support?" should be a mandatory hustings question from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Unlike the late Brian Adam, Mark McDonald and Lewis MacDonald, all good Reds, Thomson has no interest in fitba, nor the Dons as far as I ken.

Callum McCaig, his predecessor, used to sit in the Y too.

Kevin Stewart has tried to curry opportunist favour by bleating about Dons fans, trains, kick off time etc in recent months, but he's never been interested in fitba at all. Heiders would probably confuse the gype given that "foot" is in the name of the game. We don't need to talk about Kevin.

Maureen Watt's younger brither used to play in goal for oor school team, but that was as near as she ever got to fitba. And he wisna very good.

Thomson might like the Pittodrie Bar's roughish trade, of course, but I'm sure any shrift he'd get would be about the same length as the dimensions of his morality, with a skelp in the lug to see him on his way.

"Fit team do you support?" should be a mandatory hustings question from now on.
    Huns ballot papers would be easy to spot.

X would be spelt wrong.

X would be spelt wrong.
    Bravo, sir, bravo.

X would be spelt wrong.

Looks like he’s just going to brass can this one out

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast