+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I think you can add in a few let offs for the SevCo team that should have been yellow

Candeias going through Ferguson near the dugout
    McRorie going through the back of Shinnie.
    Morelos getting a talking to for barging into the defender with no attempt at the ball and then doing the exact same a few moments later.
    Three cynical belligerent challenges by the tink Morelos in the first half should have seen him on at least a yellow by half time.

Great player, but the type of petulant headcase that the deadclub loved, and who seems to be carrying the Tommy McLean/Alex MacDonald/Jim Denny nastiness on in the zombie club, born on the wrong side of the blanket. Fitzhuns.

I see the huns have appealed Morelos' red card. If they win that appeal it'll be an utter disgrace. Not that I'd bet against it.

Quote Originally Posted by Herman View Post
    I see the huns have appealed Morelos' red card. If they win that appeal it'll be an utter disgrace. Not that I'd bet against it.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...Ft9heXZvIRT0f4

You really could not mark their neck with a blowtorch.
    It could be overturned in the third world banana republic that is Scottish fitba,that's a scary thought.

I'm sure Putin gets the SFA to organise the election over there.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    You really could not mark their neck with a blowtorch.
    It could be overturned in the third world banana republic that is Scottish fitba,that's a scary thought.

I'm sure Putin gets the SFA to organise the election over there.
    Could be overturned? I'd say it's odds-on it will be overturned. There's absolutely no justification for it to be overturned, but going by the track record this season I'll genuinely be surprised if it doesn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Herman View Post
    Could be overturned? I'd say it's odds-on it will be overturned. There's absolutely no justification for it to be overturned, but going by the track record this season I'll genuinely be surprised if it doesn't happen.
    And If it does get overturned. What are we going to do about it.

As Fans I mean. Not the Club ?

They have a huge game away at Kilmarnock in the cup - no way he will be allowed to miss that game as he is huge for them (they were awful as soon as he was sent off last night) so it will be overturned

So where’s our appeal then? Or are we meekly accepting this as usual.

For what it’s worth I think they both deserved to go, but if those c’unts can appeal we should be right in there too - at the very least to put some pressure on.

Harvey got off first time round cause they said McKenna provoked him. Clearly Harvey provoked McKenna this time by stamping on his nads - what’s the difference?

Anyway, he never actually touched the mong c’unt so that’s grounds for apoeal too.

So AFC, what are you waiting for...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 07-02-2019 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    So where’s our appeal then? Or are we meekly accepting this as usual.

For what it’s worth I think they both deserved to go, but if those c’unts can appeal we should be right in there too - at the very least to put some pressure on.

Harvey got off first time round cause they said McKenna provoked him. Clearly Harvey provoked McKenna this time by stamping on his nads - what’s the difference?

Anyway, he never actually touched the mong c’unt so that’s grounds for apoeal too.

So AFC, what are you waiting for...
    He's just back from injury so I don't think we should appeal it. Get the QOTS game out the way.

Sevco appealing makes sense for them Shirley? He should have got done for the first game but I can't see him getting away with it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    He's just back from injury so I don't think we should appeal it. Get the QOTS game out the way.

Sevco appealing makes sense for them Shirley? He should have got done for the first game but I can't see him getting away with it again.
    Wish I shared your confidence but I’m not so sure.

Michael Stewart said last night he thought it was a red but he also thought Harvey’s red in the first game was worse so would not be surprised if it’s overturned.

After what’s gone on this season my money is on it being overturned. As someone else said, too big a game a week on Saturday for Sevco at Killie to risk having him missing as they’re toothless without him.

We should be in there too with an appeal. 2 game ban otherwise.

It’ll be overturned - just you watch...

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast