+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    And If it does get overturned. What are we going to do about it.

As Fans I mean. Not the Club ?
    Nothing... same as the time before and the time before that. Fans continue to pay big money in decent numbers for a rigged completion, the only conclusion that can be taken from that is fans are happy

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Not a fu ck ing thing.

They'd welcome a boycott by us.
    All they care about is their cheek to cheek "title race".

We as a club are complicit in allowing things to get here so at our Chairman's behest we all need to bend over and get the lube out.

I hardly go to games now, as much down to circumstances as anything, but I dinna miss buying into a rigged game.
    Totally agree

I don't go now, can go, got time and money, but refuse to fund a rigged game.

No referee should take charge of a game involving the club he supports/supported. The temptation is to great to favour their team at times. The McGregor incident proves that to me, Madden knew what the consequences would be if he blew for a foul.
    We live in a small country where we know just how many kids grow up supporting both Glasgow teams, the now new club having the largest support. Being asked to believe that taking up refereeing makes them all neutral is just fantasy.

No word from the compliance officer re: the *** offender then?

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    No word from the compliance officer re: the *** offender then?
    Yes there is, he has been cited for a red card offence which the referee didn't see (...) and the hearing is on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Yes there is, he has been cited for a red card offence which the referee didn't see (...) and the hearing is on Tuesday.
    Only if they don’t accept the ban and appeal it - which they will cause they’re dirty cheating hun c’unts...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Only if they don’t accept the ban and appeal it - which they will cause they’re dirty cheating hun c’unts...
    I think you're confused, there can be no appeal if the hearing decides it was a sending off offence.

You can only appeal cards that were issued during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I think you're confused, there can be no appeal if the hearing decides it was a sending off offence.

You can only appeal cards that were issued during the game.
    Not confused, maybe wrong terminology.

They offer the 2 game ban. If Sevco accept it = no hearing. If they reject it = hearing.

Not an appeal technically I guess but pretty much the same thing if they don't accept the ban...

sevco keeper appeal fails..

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Not confused, maybe wrong terminology.

They offer the 2 game ban. If Sevco accept it = no hearing. If they reject it = hearing.

Not an appeal technically I guess but pretty much the same thing if they don't accept the ban...
    Aye, 'at's it done and dusted. They cannot appeal this - this was the hearing into Shagger's appeal. They canna appeal an appeal.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast