+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Yet still some huns think that it is them being persecuted,....to help Celtic. ! They cannot even comprehend that if real time justice was served they`d have lost the game. Doh !!

Only good thing that could come from their introspective tunnelvisioned up-their-own arse entitlement giving naval gazing,......IS that maybe , just maybe they`ll create enough of a stink that the SFA have to start doing the same thing towards Celtic. Brown could be cited reptrospectively for every game !!!
    I said exactly that to my Hun brother. The ref won them those 3 points.

Consistency is the word of the day. Brown most games, McGinn...

Part of me thinks they're being this bad on purpose as they want fans raging enough that VAR is brought in by the clubs and SFA/SPFL.

I think Rangers are quite right to question the inconsistencies. How come McGregor has been penalised this time when he got off with it last time. How come Morelos got penalised this time when he got off with it the last 57 times. How come they only got one penalty versus Killie when they got four against St Mirren. It's nae fair

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    sevco keeper appeal fails..
    Too fkn little, too fkn late.
    Stone well penalty, straight red card and we see fk all benefit of it and it all happened a couple of yards from the ref ffs.

Happy that the chunts appeal got kicked out

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Classic hypocrisy from them. We all know why they are really complaining though.

That said, there's clearly massive inconsistencies in the process. McGinn should be in the jail for that flying elbow.
    I totally agree Aldo, out of all the decisions the CO has had to make, I just don’t get the St Mirren one. It’s absolutely brutal

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Too fkn little, too fkn late.
    Stone well penalty, straight red card and we see fk all benefit of it and it all happened a couple of yards from the ref ffs.

Happy that the chunts appeal got kicked out
    Thats the thing, the appeal/outrage from sevco is just bluster, they got away with it and got the 3 points.

The ref needs looking at but that will never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Golf Road 82 View Post
    I totally agree Aldo, out of all the decisions the CO has had to make, I just don’t get the St Mirren one. It’s absolutely brutal
    The Binman was quite funny on Sportsound, he said "That looked like a challenge between two guys that had shared a dressing room and fallen out ......... probably over a woman".

Seems Brenda thinks the Scottish refs are bent...following the Valencia game. The first is Forrest tumbling INTO the box.
    But Rodgers admitted: “I looked at it and he’s obviously gone into the box. You’ll take it if you get it but I can see why the referee didn’t give it.

“There was another one in the second half when Odsonne got blocked off on the edge of the box but I don’t think they were clear. You’d maybe get them in Scotland!”

Brenda has been well and truly blown out of the water in Europe. What I can’t understand, is all the moans of injustice from the unwashed, when in all honesty they should be out of Europe after failing to qualify for the knock out stages! This safety parachute is all very wrong, and in my opinion has a lot to do with the year upon year widening gulf between SPL teams and Celtic. Rewarded year upon year for failure! Like wtf....

Wish Ah'd watched the game .... heard a chunk on the wireless .... sounded like Timothy wre set up and set oot by McInnes

That decision to book the Livi boy for diving was a ludicrous decision

Definitely ineptitude

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast