+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Not seen the stonewall pen not given yet - can’t wait - but saw the red card in a clip on twitter and it’s an absolute farce.

Keeper hardly touches the boy who goes down like he’s been shot.

McGinn gets off with a yellow - even after review - for that forearm smash on Cammy Smith, yet a keeper walks for that - an absolute joke decision.

Should be overturned - but like the Hun against us it doesn’t help in the slightest when the games gone. Had a huge bearing on the game and result. Two crucial wrong early decisions in favour of the home team - again.

Refs are obviously influenced by the crowd and scared to give decisions against the cheeks at home. Too many examples over the years to show this is clearly the case. It may be human nature, but it’s not good enough. If they want to be refs they’ve got to be able to rise above that. If not f’uck off and do something else on a Saturday.

The Hun boy should also be done retrospectively as it’s cheating.
    Interesting to note that Kamara or whatever he’s called has been here 2 seasons without a moments controversy I’m aware of.

Two weeks at the Hun and he’s going down like JFK across from the grassy knoll. Coincidence?

The boy should be crucified for that as much as the incompetent dickhead officials...
    https://twitter.com/gibbogibby1/stat...857388032?s=21

https://twitter.com/gibbogibby1/stat...473680389?s=21

Alan Muir is a wee Masonic cu*t.
    Cheat.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 20-02-2019 at 11:09 PM.

Wow!

Further down that link is a good video of the red. It's embarrassingly farcical.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Hahahahahaha - that’s beyond embarrassing.

That pen gets given at the other end every time, every day of the week.

Likewise that’s never a red at the other end of the park.

Games a bogey. No point going next week. We’ve not got a hope in hell of getting a result with these f’uckwits in charge...

I can understand people staying away and feeling there's little point because of the embedded corruption.

I think it's better to go Turkish on the bstards , constant chanting of cheat perhaps or whistling loud enough to crumble Pittodrie whenever Moronloss has the ball. A mass walkout when the first blatant game changing dodgy decision goes their way and chants of 'you DO know what you're doing'

I don't know (and it's easy for me to say) but decades of witnessing poison from them would like to see/hear some sort of final GFY - without anyone getting hurt of course.

When Moreorless is on the ball the Dons support should just chant cheat cheat cheat all the time
    No doubt he will give the South Stand the Moreorless stare
    He dishes it out but cannot cope with any reposte he simply goes to pieces
    Will he last 90 mins odds are not good
    Without question the mans a complete pleb

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    That may well be the case but there’s no real point in getting angry over it. There was an opportunity to fix Scottish football & it was missed by this wee Masonic c*nt.

If fans of our club are genuinely concerned at the level of corruption and incompetence then the match against Sevco should be boycotted as this will bring a lot of media attention from not just this country. It will send out a clear message we are not accepting this. It’s up to the fans to see if they can put up with missing a match. (It’s on the tv anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    If fans of our club are genuinely concerned at the level of corruption and incompetence then the match against Sevco should be boycotted as this will bring a lot of media attention from not just this country. It will send out a clear message we are not accepting this. It’s up to the fans to see if they can put up with missing a match. (It’s on the tv anyway)
    I suspect the powers that be would be delighted with an empty Pittodrie. It reduces our chances of winning and gives them the chance to say sell more tickets to the sisters. Live on TV a walk out, series of banners or some other visible protest would have far more impact.

Quote Originally Posted by DonUnder View Post
    I suspect the powers that be would be delighted with an empty Pittodrie. It reduces our chances of winning and gives them the chance to say sell more tickets to the sisters. Live on TV a walk out, series of banners or some other visible protest would have far more impact.
    I am more of the thinking that no ticket purchased means that the funding of this corruption and incompetence is not funded by our good selves. They will take notice in a big way if Aberdeen fans don’t buy tickets and make it known by media outlets that we are not accepting this. It will put huge pressure on the authorities.

The fans can’t change anything. It’s the position of our club to support a strong rangers within Scottish football.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast