+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I agree there is no appetite for it. The chairman has built a club in his image. It’s infested with like minded folk from top to bottom
    Yep - the window of opportunity has now gone sadly, the ship has sailed.

We're almost back to the old status quo. Sad & depressing for most, though Milne will be delighted.

Me? I've stopped going to Scotland games, don't have the travel club thing anymore and have hardly attended a cup game in the last couple of years. I wont jack in the footy altogether, mainly because its the main vehicle for me & Moog Jnr to get some decent time together.

I ken my actions make f'uck all difference, but it makes me feel better knowing I'm contributing as little as possible financially to the crooks at the likes of the SFA. I look forward greatly to the day when Milne finally f'ucks off too....

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

We're almost back to the old status quo. Sad & depressing for most, though Milne will be delighted.

Me? I've stopped going to Scotland games, don't have the travel club thing anymore and have hardly attended a cup game in the last couple of years. I wont jack in the footy altogether, mainly because its the main vehicle for me & Moog Jnr to get some decent time together.

I ken my actions make f'uck all difference, but it makes me feel better knowing I'm contributing as little as possible financially to the crooks at the likes of the SFA. I look forward greatly to the day when Milne finally f'ucks off too....
    I don't think anything's changed much regarding the SFA, or for that matter, our club's view on a team playing out of Govan

Dick Donald rubbed his hands at the thought of a visit from Oldco as much as Milne enjoys Newco coming to town

Dick Donald (or Chris Anderson) just had a better eye for a manager

It's just that there's more in the public domain and there's more opportunity for fan's to discuss it and read a wider range of views.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    I don't think anything's changed much regarding the SFA, or for that matter, our club's view on a team playing out of Govan

Dick Donald rubbed his hands at the thought of a visit from Oldco as much as Milne enjoys Newco coming to town

Dick Donald (or Chris Anderson) just had a better eye for a manager

It's just that there's more in the public domain and there's more opportunity for fan's to discuss it and read a wider range of views.
    Aye - I think yer right. The age of the internet and social media makes it much harder for the authorities to cover stuff up definitely. I know the Rangers cheating, Sevco admission to the league and the way the SFA (mis)handled these issues and bent over backwards for the new club really opened my eyes to how corrupt they really are.

"Imperfectly registered but eligible" my arse. Biggest cheating scandal probably in British sports history and they look the other way AND let them keep the titles - truly unbelievable.

Our club and the others were 100% complicit in that disgrace too which is equally sickening.

We'll suffer the consequences of that probably for all time now sadly. We're seeing enough of it this season...

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    And just to instantly prove the point, here’s our current coach from the press conference

‘I’ve never played or been involved in any game where I felt the referee was biased’
    Absolutely no chance he would say anything different. Him, Milne and Considine for some weird reason want a strong Rangers. The three amigos are what a modern day Aberdeen Football Club are all about. Give your cash folks to fund their dream.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Absolutely no chance he would say anything different. Him, Milne and Considine for some weird reason want a strong Rangers. The three amigos are what a modern day Aberdeen Football Club are all about. Give your cash folks to fund their dream.
    If McInnes came out with the comments that Clarke made , in the aftermath of a 5-nil defeat by the Hvns , he'd be absolutely slaughtered by loads of posters on here and accused of deflecting attention from his own failings.

Tonight’s various Scottish radio and TV sports programs will concentrate 100% on Steve Clarke’s comments last night.

The conversation will get round to how it’s not a west of Scotland sectarian problem, it’s an all over Scottish social problem.

Chink Dung will be rolled out tonight, and will comment on how he’s regularly heard sectarian singing at Tannadice and Pittodrie, to name 2 grounds.

This will happen. You reckon that Milne and Fraser would have the balls to stand up to such libellous nonsense?

Stand Free

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Tonight’s various Scottish radio and TV sports programs will concentrate 100% on Steve Clarke’s comments last night.

The conversation will get round to how it’s not a west of Scotland sectarian problem, it’s an all over Scottish social problem.

Chink Dung will be rolled out tonight, and will comment on how he’s regularly heard sectarian singing at Tannadice and Pittodrie, to name 2 grounds.

This will happen. You reckon that Milne and Fraser would have the balls to stand up to such libellous nonsense?

Stand Free
    More likely that the whatabouttery aimed at us will be for singing about the Ibrox disaster , Durrant

Someone (Gordon Smith would be my bet) will say that these songs are just as offensive as the sectarian songs

Quote Originally Posted by redstarfk View Post
    More likely that the whatabouttery aimed at us will be for singing about the Ibrox disaster , Durrant

Someone (Gordon Smith would be my bet) will say that these songs are just as offensive as the sectarian songs
    So, stamp them ALL out. 2 wrongs don`t make a right etc.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post

I stopped going to football a couple of seasons ago. Haven't really had time to miss it.

Sadly boycotting won't make any difference to Doncaster et al though. What do they care if a diddy club loses some income?

If you actually want to make a difference, you need a coordinated campaign to boycott broadcasters and sponsors - that will scare Doncaster ****less! His main role is to get money in. His bonus and support from board members depends on it.

Fans need to bombard Sky and bt sport on social media, saying they're going to cancel because watching a rigged game is no fun. Ask Ladbrokes and William Hill why they take bets on games where the officials won't apply the rules consistently. Ask them for odds on sevco getting dodgy penalties.

If you start publicly embarrassing the organisations that fund scottish football, things might actually start to change

The Killie goalie wins his appeal against his sending off on Wednesday. All well and good, but yet again the ref on the day should be ashamed and himself banned for a couple of games.

Two goalie incidents in a row against the rangers on review. If the refs had balls, they would have been seen for what they were at the game and the rangers might be 3rd in the league and out if the cup.

So there is my solution, if a ruling on the pitch gets overturned, the ban the player would have received goes to the ref.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast