+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Incompetent or bent?

The Mckenna first half penalty decision was wrong as evidenced by video. End of story, but goal counted. Ferguson attacked by McGregor - ignored by ref in 69th minute. No card. Ref very close.

Question - do Scottish refs not manage to follow play or do they systematically give decisions in Cheeks favour? Please discuss with supporting evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lairdoharthill View Post
    The Mckenna first half penalty decision was wrong as evidenced by video. End of story, but goal counted. Ferguson attacked by McGregor - ignored by ref in 69th minute. No card. Ref very close.

Question - do Scottish refs not manage to follow play or do they systematically give decisions in Cheeks favour? Please discuss with supporting evidence.
    Its bent 100% as evidenced many times.

The problem is people support this by attending games in good numbers, and that's how it is judged.

Expect no change, just much more of the same

As corrupt as they are McKenna can't complain about the pen, what the hell was he doing with his arms up, keep your arms down, defend the box then dispute the offside.

I thought this was another McInnes thread

Not much corruption on show tonight which will probably see Madden marked down.

Brave decision to give us our pen at that point in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    Not much corruption on show tonight which will probably see Madden marked down.

Brave decision to give us our pen at that point in the game.
    Their 3rd goal (the penalty) was a terrible decision but I am giving Madden breathing space for that call as it should be the linesman who should be easily seeing that. McGregor should have been sent packing for the studs into Ferguson...he did see it but didn’t take any action so that itself was poor refereeing.

will the compliance officer take any action , of course she wont she has already set her standards on that cheating , dirty B@@@@ mcgregor

even mrs taz said he should have been sent off !!!!

was he really that bad. For me he chose to miss Mcgregor tackle and subsequent penalty / red card. That's a massive moment so I can see where the anger is coming from. Overall I thought he was pretty much fair.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast