+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The fans can’t change anything. It’s the position of our club to support a strong rangers within Scottish football.
    They did before. It was the reaction of the fans that changed our Chairman's mind regarding the dead club. Milne is very probably a narcissist and not smart to boot but I believe (and many on here have alluded to the same) that ego and public image play a large part in his psych. Being embarrassed on live TV, by the fans rather than the performance, might just prompt him to profanity on TV again.

Milne is a hun lapdog. He’ll do as he’s told. There’s also a mountain of examples when he’s clearly not given a f*ck about the fans thoughts on the running of the club.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    There's no way we will be allowed to beat Sevco in the next round. The ref will make sure of it.
    Did you not say that before the League Cup semi as well ?

Our club will do their best to make everything easy for Sevco. Our commander in chief wants them strong so suck it up and keep quiet when you part with your cash.

What a load of defeatist pi@h, its not like this is anything new. My first trip to Iprix in the early 80s I clearly remember we were winning and the ref added NINE minutes of injury time on. The useless chunts still couldn't get in our half.

If you let Milne talk for you we really are f@cked. He doesn't speak for me and never will.

Its another chance to defeat sectarian evil.

Attack from the first minute, fight till the death.

I'm away to lie down.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post
    What a load of defeatist pi@h, its not like this is anything new. My first trip to Iprix in the early 80s I clearly remember we were winning and the ref added NINE minutes of injury time on. The useless chunts still couldn't get in our half.

If you let Milne talk for you we really are f@cked. He doesn't speak for me and never will.

I'm away to lie down.
    That’s my point, Milne doesn’t talk for me either.
    The anchor man doesn’t do attacking from the first minute either so good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by WatsonNimrod View Post

I'm away to lie down.
    Great post.

Bent referreing has been going on for many decades.

We can still beat these cnuts a week on sunday, even with a bent referee. Game can be as sh1te as you like, just win. No West Ham style fans on the terracing demanding ***y fitba, just win, at ANY cost.

Wind the fcuk out of Morelos, from the 1st minute to the 98th. He'll crack. Was STILL getting involved last night.

And also, lets be clear about this (in the aftermath of Steve Clarke's comments last night) sectarian chanting will still be going on years after I'm deed. Goes hand in hand with bent referreeing

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    The fans can’t change anything. It’s the position of our club to support a strong rangers within Scottish football.
    I don't think that's true to be honest. The fans could change things. A proper boycott would terrify the clubs. Sevco would have been straight into the premier league had the fans not stood up against it in 2012 by withholding season ticket purchases at loads of clubs.

The problem is not enough fans give enough of a f'uck to do anything. So the likes of Milne can just trundle along spouting their sickening "strong Rangers" stuff safe in the knowledge the status quo will be preserved...

I agree there is no appetite for it. The chairman has built a club in his image. It’s infested with like minded folk from top to bottom

And just to instantly prove the point, here’s our current coach from the press conference

‘I’ve never played or been involved in any game where I felt the referee was biased’

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast