+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Incompetent or bent?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    The Killie goalie wins his appeal against his sending off on Wednesday. All well and good, but yet again the ref on the day should be ashamed and himself banned for a couple of games.
    I dont generally buy into the idea that our refs are much worse than other countries' but this was one of the weakest sending offs I've ever seen. A perfect example of a ref completely bottling it. It basically handed the game to the huns. It's not like it was even downgraded to yellow.

A linesman and a ref who are supposed to be keeping an eye on the game deemed that Bachmann had deliberately elbowed the hun? Beyond belief.

Quote Originally Posted by man-erg View Post
    I dont generally buy into the idea that our refs are much worse than other countries' but this was one of the weakest sending offs I've ever seen. A perfect example of a ref completely bottling it. It basically handed the game to the huns. It's not like it was even downgraded to yellow.

A linesman and a ref who are supposed to be keeping an eye on the game deemed that Bachmann had deliberately elbowed the hun? Beyond belief.
    Thing is Killie are still out of the cup.And the huns are still through to the next round. And thaT rEF AND linesman are still officiating futur hun games.

Just like with us. We lose 3 points in the League, the huns still keep the 3 points. And Madden still gets to referee them , and us against them.

Going back a little, wwhat happened about Cossir getting wrongly went off at Iprix ?/ Nothing.

It`s worse than it ever was ?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Thing is Killie are still out of the cup.And the huns are still through to the next round. And thaT rEF AND linesman are still officiating futur hun games.

Just like with us. We lose 3 points in the League, the huns still keep the 3 points. And Madden still gets to referee them , and us against them.

Going back a little, wwhat happened about Cossir getting wrongly went off at Iprix ?/ Nothing.

It`s worse than it ever was ?
    Totally agree. At the end of the day the huns still go into the next round against us. The referee made sure it was a certainty.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314