+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan engagement forum

Thank you ESR.

Sarnds like the same owd pillakin to me. I'll judge them on actions, not warm words. I wonder how Goat went on dealing with fans unrest at Nice last neet over Chien doing the opposite to what Hoss wo saying and using the transfer surplus to pay off his loan to buy the club.

(A dint know we edda Zulu darn theear A think it's Rob Zuk though al use Zulu azza nickname nar.
    Gerrem down, You Zulu Warrior
    Gerrem down, You Zulu King
    La La La Zumbaa, Zumbaa, Zumbaa.....)

Goat did well working hard late on Thursday here and appearing at a morning Press Conference at Nice on Friday. Izza grafter that lad.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 07-02-2019 at 09:50 AM.

I'll wait with baited breath ACTIONS speak louder than words

George Miller was our number 1 transfer target

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    George Miller was our number 1 transfer target
    Indeed steve !!!

So much so he was signed at the death and then unable to play for us this season .

Remarkable claim .

Statements like that just make you think bullshyte and so you are sceptical on everything down there these days .

So you want the club to be more transparent and liaise with the fans but when they do its all b.s.
    That makes Conway,Luk,GG, Stendal and his staff all liars and part of the conspiracy.
    It seems if it doesn't fit your own personal agenda the club will never do anything right.Oh and by the way those who said the club will sell the crown jewels in January..... they didn't.

Are we also assuming that Davies, Hedges and Jackson are signing new deals with them not being sold

I hope davies doesnt sighn he worries me ,, hurry up Walton ....

Perhaps we should set our sights a bit higher than a 3 goal, lower end league 1 striker.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    So you want the club to be more transparent and liaise with the fans but when they do its all b.s.
    That makes Conway,Luk,GG, Stendal and his staff all liars and part of the conspiracy.
    It seems if it doesn't fit your own personal agenda the club will never do anything right.Oh and by the way those who said the club will sell the crown jewels in January..... they didn't.
    Well said Bill.

When they make a statement that players in their last year that won't sign new deals will be sold. It does automatically make you think will Davies, Hedges and Jackson be signing new deals.

If they don't it kind of contradicts itself. Hence the term bullshyte being coined.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast