+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Fan engagement forum

Did he need replacing? We have Mowatt, McGeehan, Dougall, Bahre competing for places in midfield

Plus we have consistent side, with little need changing , why fetch in 3 or 4 players that may upset the banace we got , it's all about rytham at this time of season and we got that going. COYR....

The only positive since these new owners took over was convincing Mowatt to sign a new deal. That's the only saving grace for me. Mowatt wouldn't have signed a new deal if he didn't think something was in the pipeline.

Moore not jumping ship was a positive too, as was someone of Woodrow's calibre signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joydolan View Post
    Plus we have consistent side, with little need changing , why fetch in 3 or 4 players that may upset the banace we got , it's all about rytham at this time of season and we got that going. COYR....
    We have signed players though
    Simoes, Green, Miller
    So it's not the players is it, it's the price

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Go on then Bill tell us all where you think he's coming from
    Exiletyke I think you've misread my post.I'm fully behind the board and GG as you would know if you've seen any of my previous posts.
    This was my attempt at being sarcastic to those who have done nothing but berate the club and it's owners.Sorry for any confusion.I was just trying to add a bit of balance.

Well sed Bill.

Delete the wurds "the club and" and am wi thi. Am all fo a bitta balance.

Hoss ez gorra bitta flu but the Gillingham game iz still on. A carn't be arsed travelling theear and back. A tha gooin ?

"Every penny received will be put back into the club".

Clever wording that. Shareholders are part of the "club". Are we are meant to believe that Chien ez spent £20 mill to buy us but wants nothing back but the pleasure of seeing Tarn laik. It's a wunder aar he made all them billions.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Well sed Bill.

Delete the wurds "the club and" and am wi thi. Am all fo a bitta balance.

Hoss ez gorra bitta flu but the Gillingham game iz still on. A carn't be arsed travelling theear and back. A tha gooin ?
    Not going to Gillingham.I normally go with my lad but he's gone to Germany today until Monday.He'll be watching Cologne I think tonight or tomorrow then Dortmund on Sunday.

I love the way they've answered the questions without really letting us know what their intentions really are. They won't get the money they put in bobbing along in the Championship.

They won't expand their portfolio either with a lower league club on it.

They want to get into the Premier League. That is for sure. They won't say so now because that would raise expectations and that would end up costing more money than they are prepared to spend at this juncture.

Doing it slowly until we're in The Championship and boom they'll spend sumat.

I'm with SBRed, they will take money back out of the club, when it is earning it. They started off like a bull out of gate with Nice and made the Champions League then took their cut.

We'll be no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I love the way they've answered the questions without really letting us know what their intentions really are. They won't get the money they put in bobbing along in the Championship.

They won't expand their portfolio either with a lower league club on it.

They want to get into the Premier League. That is for sure. They won't say so now because that would raise expectations and that would end up costing more money than they are prepared to spend at this juncture.

Doing it slowly until we're in The Championship and boom they'll spend sumat.

I'm with SBRed, they will take money back out of the club, when it is earning it. They started off like a bull out of gate with Nice and made the Champions League then took their cut.

We'll be no different.
    On the last bit, the ground wo built and the squad already assembled by the previous owners for the Champions League season. Under Chien's ownership OGC Nice have gradually declined to not qualifying even fo Europa League last season to mid table this season. The previous owner, who kept 20% share( like James Cryne ), has walked away, as has the CEO (creating the slot for "Yes Man" Goat to go in) in protest at a £30 mill profit on transfers being used to pay off part of the loan Chien used to buy Nice and the prospect of more to come and a block on incoming transfers. Fans up in arms.

Chien ez no chance Barnsley fans being pillaked in a similar manner.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast