+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Over 1500 Tickets Already Sold For Pompey

Over 1500 Tickets Already Sold For Pompey

Looking like we will sell out the whole stand which holds 2,300 I believe .

Tremendous backing for the team which is set to be a pivotal game .

Once again a great following up there with the best

That's brilliant

Billy Ous

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Looking like we will sell out the whole stand which holds 2,300 I believe .

Tremendous backing for the team which is set to be a pivotal game .
    I alluss have full respect to all travellin fans whoever they support or how many that go.When is the Pompey game? Are ya feelin abit more confident abart promotion nar the window's shut then Animall mi owd pal? UTCB

Rod,

On your avatar is that Glenn Hoddle with Pele?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Rod,

On your avatar is that Glenn Hoddle with Pele?
    Hoddle's mi favrit England Midfielder apart from the GOD(TC)& Bobby Charlton Ponte,Like TC Hoddle dint get nearly enuff caps for England considerin the class/skill they both had.Mi youngest asked mi a few years ago how good Tony Currie really was i told him if ya mixed Messi,Ronaldo&Beckham together they'd be abart as quarter as good as GOD(TC)Even after he was sold to Leeds he was still mi favrit player,football's supposed to be entertainment and no one has ever come close to entertainin me like TC.Soz for the long reply mi owd pal.UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Once again a great following up there with the best

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    Hoddle's mi favrit England Midfielder apart from the GOD(TC)& Bobby Charlton Ponte,Like TC Hoddle dint get nearly enuff caps for England considerin the class/skill they both had.Mi youngest asked mi a few years ago how good Tony Currie really was i told him if ya mixed Messi,Ronaldo&Beckham together they'd be abart as quarter as good as GOD(TC)Even after he was sold to Leeds he was still mi favrit player,football's supposed to be entertainment and no one has ever come close to entertainin me like TC.Soz for the long reply mi owd pal.UTCB
    No problem cheers Rod. Hoddle was my dads favourite player. He loves Tottenham almost as much as Barnsley A bit before my time. Gerrard in his prime was a close to footballing perfection that I've seen in the flesh.

Am gerrin too owd nar to be trailing 600 miles (from Sowerby Bridge) in a day to Pooartzmuff and back but a tek mi hat off to them that aar gooin.

Av done mi bit in the 70's, 80's and 90's but Peterborough is mi limit nar (unless wi get to Wembley yet ageean ) Am wanting a p1ss ivvery hour.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-02-2019 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    No problem cheers Rod. Hoddle was my dads favourite player. He loves Tottenham almost as much as Barnsley A bit before my time. Gerrard in his prime was a close to footballing perfection that I've seen in the flesh.

Gascoigne my favourite England player but am not much older than thee Ponte lad. A remember 1990 world cup and he were a class above, same in Euro 96. He was the last world class player England had imo. A wish he'd a gone to man u instead o spurs, a reckon Ferguson would've sooarted him art and guided him properly, a reckon he would've had a less complicated career but it is what it is. The guy had everything (ability wise) that a footballer could ever want.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast