+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Q O S roll call match thread and sh1te

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Only if we can get McGhee back........

In. SS S. Near the fence for hooly banter with the QOS mental Crew.

Pre. Wherever Birthday Boy Bro in Law says we go

Post. KGB.

Result. Wel Dobbie MUST score ?!! I`ll go 5 - 5. and a replay in Dumfries on Tuesday night.
    Considine hat trick. Wilson and Cosgrove.
    Late decision to come up from the weeg but straight up and down. Getting a lift. Nae trains from Dumpdee onwards today. Shocking ticket price. 4-1 Dons

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post
    Late decision to come up from the weeg but straight up and down. Getting a lift. Nae trains from Dumpdee onwards today. Shocking ticket price. 4-1 Dons
    The train services in our country are a f ucking joke, when I was a lad, a tiny wee lad......I travelled to all our games by choo choo with decent sorts, trains were always punctual and plenty of scope to support the once michty regardless of location/time or indeed day of the week.....anyway, have a safe trip and enjoy the win.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    The train services in our country are a f ucking joke, when I was a lad, a tiny wee lad......I travelled to all our games by choo choo with decent sorts, trains were always punctual and plenty of scope to support the once michty regardless of location/time or indeed day of the week.....anyway, have a safe trip and enjoy the win.

SF
    It was a lot easier back in the steam train days JJ

Anyway, in aboot these Doonhamer caants!

3-0 us Consi, Wilsi, Cosi

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I asked for that I suppose.
    As RST states it’s irrelevant as Milne wouldn’t sack him anyway. We are stuck with McInnes even if the likes of QOTS pap us out of the cup. Go Aberdeen
    Your positivity knows no bounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post

SF
    I blame the unions and the government that sold the railways. The governments of the day throw money like confetti at railways and ultimately get ripped off for a sub standard service. Any time a government chucks money at anything big it generally fails the task and the public lose out. A lot of happy big companies making a fortune so that should please the government.
    I remember being in Denmark years ago during a pre-season break during the Ebbie era...the trains there were spotless and on time. The same cannot be said for our countries railways.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Consi could either play a retributional hat trick scoring blinder... or have flash back nightmares, crap it and cost us the game..
    Either way, he starts today

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I blame the unions and the government that sold the railways. The governments of the day throw money like confetti at railways and ultimately get ripped off for a sub standard service. Any time a government chucks money at anything big it generally fails the task and the public lose out. A lot of happy big companies making a fortune so that should please the government.
    I remember being in Denmark years ago during a pre-season break during the Ebbie era...the trains there were spotless and on time. The same cannot be said for our countries railways.
    So, your saying that the train system should have remained under state control?

I agree 100%. Bit like the energy utilities, buses, BT etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

proper thread derailing, good work! 2-1 the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    proper thread derailing, good work! 2-1 the good guys.
    I see what you did there.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast