+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: And the asset stripping goes on...

And the asset stripping goes on...

Thats the land he bought or was ot stole from the club for peanuts a while back.

I know, it's just the reminder about it from the Chron today about yet another way he's shafted us over the years that has irked me again. Honestly, we haven't even stood still under this poisonous oaf - he's probably set us back for decades to come.

We will be still dealing with his **** long after he goes.

Shows what a fat thief he is.If this was shares and he bought cheap knowing a company would be taken over and share prices would then go through the roof he would be arrested.
    Why is this different.He took from the club at knockdown price and has now sold at nigh on 300 percent profit.As well as wanting 300m for the club.Fat kunt!!!

Just found that he bought it for 6m.So the profit is a lot higher than I thought and stated.

Quote by the developer from the article:

“This is the best remaining site in Newcastle and we are confident that occupiers will find it attractive."

Incredible really, beyond words.

Apparantly Freddie shepherd had already gained preliminary planning permission for the extension to the gallowgate. We would have had 60,000.... our ground would have been almost identical to Celtic's

Yes, I'm pretty sure it had been passed by the City planning committee back then. Plus the rest of the land behind the Gallowgate end could've been developed for the benefit of the club - leisure, retail, housing, whatever. Like I said earlier - blatant assist stripping and long term damage to the club.

But he's our saviour

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)