+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nelson

Nelson

Have we done a Kane Hemmings type deal to get him here?

Was getting told we have.

Anybody hear?

I wouldn’t like to broadcast it if it’s true.we haven’t had a genuine goal threat since hemmings.the guy has still lots of developing to do so hopefully we can keep him for a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by legendno9 View Post
    I wouldn’t like to broadcast it if it’s true.we haven’t had a genuine goal threat since hemmings.the guy has still lots of developing to do so hopefully we can keep him for a couple of years.
    First exciting player weve had for years
    Him and Curran look like a decent partnership,maybe no pirie and sinky or coyne and wright but decent all the same
    Itll be their goals that keep us up

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Have we done a Kane Hemmings type deal to get him here?

Was getting told we have.

Anybody hear?
    Wouldn't be surprised but at the end of the day if there's a minimum fee release clause at least we get something and not just the pi55 taken by Rangers.

I believe the Sunderland fans are unhappy because Andy Nelson was sold to Dundee, so that's a good sign.
    jack Ross has a soft spot for Dundee, so that's a good contact to have, especially for loan players like Dales.

Wonder if he will play on Livvys surface.

He played 18 games for Falkirk, half on plastic? I can understand if mcintyre doesn't want to risk him but Dundee would have had 6 league games on plastic if Killie were bottom 6. Then the Queens game he didn't start, tactics or playing safe? Can't have a main striker who doesn't play on plastic.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 14-02-2019 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    He played 18 games for Falkirk, half on plastic? I can understand if mcintyre doesn't want to risk him but Dundee would have had 6 league games on plastic if Killie were bottom 6. Then the Queens game he didn't start, tactics or playing safe? Can't have a main striker who doesn't play on plastic.
    I’ve still to read anywhere that he can’t play on plastic, maybe he was carrying a knock, I’ll stand corrected

Only on here I'd be very surprised if he doesn't start.

I heard he's moving to tannadice, might be temporary though😎

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)