+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brighton v Burnley

Brighton v Burnley

Do we like to be by the seaside ?

Brighton 1 win in 10,...And Extra time During the week.
    We Have to be looking for the Win Surely ?

Played a couple of teams who on paper and then on the day were there for the taking but we didn't seem to want to go for it Jon

FFS Alto, please lighten up? Last time we played this lot we were 10 points behind them, a sneaky win tomorrow and we are sitting right with them!

Andone banned for three games and the ban starts immediately.. I am expecting something from this match if only a draw.. A defeat is unthinkable..

Only telling it as it is BT, without dressing it up all fancy like

so it's Laba360......up against Blooms Star Lizard/Syndicate.....could the old machine Bet365 threw this way - pot something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    Do we like to be by the seaside ?
    (The last time?) we played them at Brighton didn't we win 1-0 thanks to a Murray missed penalty after a foul by Tarks?

Murray is an old school niggler (like Barnes) and obviously got into Tarks face.

Yes, we can win or at least get a draw but it will depend on us being able to field a strong Team.

I think Crouch will worry them in the air at set pieces but he may not come on until much later in the game depending on how we are going.

BOTTOM LINE I DON'T SEE US LOSING

I'm expecting an acrimonious encounter, lots of niggles, several yellow cards, possibly a red, a couple of controversial refereeing decisions, which we will probably be on the wrong end of, not much football and a narrow defeat. Or something much worse.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    I'm expecting an acrimonious encounter, lots of niggles, several yellow cards, possibly a red, a couple of controversial refereeing decisions, which we will probably be on the wrong end of, not much football and a narrow defeat. Or something much worse.
    Pretty much how I see it sinkov, except I think we will nick all three points.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)