+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stoke v Albion team news matchthread

Stoke v Albion team news matchthread

Johnstone
    Holgate
    Dawson
    Hegazi
    Gibbs
    Livermore
    Barry Capt
    Johansen
    Murphy
    Gayle
    Jrod

Sub's
    Bond
    Mears
    Bartley
    Hoolahan
    Field
    Harper
    Montero
    Would have preferred to have kept harper in rather than Livermore
    Coyb

Agree...would like to have seen Sam start as well......with most results going kind of going our way so far...we have to start picking up points now...For me...the run in has just started....

About as strong as possible

Probably gonna give Livermore 10 minutes, then when he is tired bring Harper on.

Both Field and Harper were struggling with cramp on Wednesday so not surprised they are both on the bench, probably about our strongest team no doubt some fans will disagree.
    Last edited by saltnshake; 09-02-2019 at 05:10 PM.

Have we finally seen the retirement of brunty as CM? I hope so.many thanks for his services 400 and out

I think so. Its a shame that his last contribution was a cock up that cost us the Middlesboro game. I would have like him to have gone out on a high and not being remembered for getting slaughtered in centre midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    Have we finally seen the retirement of brunty as CM? I hope so.many thanks for his services 400 and out
    Think he is injured otherwise would have been on the bench, if Gibbs ever gets injured i would play him instead of Townsend at left back.

1)0 Albion Gayleeeee

That was a very well worked free kick....0-1
    For a little fella...he scores a few with his head..does Gayle...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)