+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS rears its ugly head again

If you can read my posts again and try to understand them, that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Tainted,
    What you are saying is a load of *******s.
    The A shares were not created to appoint two DFCSS directors on to the board of Dundee Football Club Limited.
    I suggest that you read the full details of the entrenched rights in the A shares which are freely available to read on the Companies House website.
    If FPS want to obtain a 75% shareholding there is nothing to stop them offering to purchasing enough Ordinary shares currently by DFCSS who currently hold in excess of 25 Million Ordinary shares.
    My However FPS (now Keyes and Nelms) are not interested in purchasing the ordinaty shares as in my opinion they want the A shares so that they can do what they like in future such as a merger with the Dabs.
    You want FPS gone, that's great. You can't say who you want to replace them, can you? DFCSS, of course. Why do you hate FPS?

lets have a wee think about this one
    on 1 side you have the ss,who have the protected A shares,and with that all the guarntees that the A shares carry
    on the other side we have
    FPS who would like the A shares to get some tax relief for their campy project

now anyone will tell you that before you undertake a project like new football grounds/hotels/cremie etc,would you not have already laid all your money expenses to one side through a business plan?
    why after all this time that campy has been muted that it is only recently that the tax relief issue has reared its head?

Contrary to popular opinion this is not secret information and since some choose to constantly twist the truth to suit their own agendas I'll post it up. The following is copied and pasted direct from the email sent yesterday by the society secretary to all members. I'm sure all level headed and sane posters will agree there is nothing in here that says 'bye bye Dundee FC' or rules out the move by FPS to their proposed new stadium.

Final Decision:

At a Society Board meeting on Thursday 31th January 2019 the Directors reviewed all the available information including the key points summarised above and ‘in the best interests of the Society as a whole’ the Directors agreed on the following:

1. Hold onto the ‘A Ordinary’ shares.
    2. Maintain a positive position with regards to negotiating a ‘Shareholders Agreement’ with FPS.
    In addition the Directors agreed to:
    • Confirm the Society’s support in principal for the proposed new stadium development at Camperdown.
    • Highlight the Board’s view that the Society’s shareholder rights should not be an impediment to the Club's new stadium plans.
    • Confirm the Board’s willingness to consider proposals from the Club on their merits and as appropriate relax certain shareholder rights to facilitate the new stadium development.

Finally, the Board is of course also informing DFC/FPS of these decisions and will keep Members informed about all future developments.

The stadium is a dead duck imho.

Meanwhile Dens continues to crumble.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post

Hope not Rross. Always been the best way to bring in additional income to support the playing side IMO. Think the A shares issue has been parked and from what has been said there is support for the move to Campy from DFCSS. My impression, but obviously there are other opinions available!

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Hope not Rross. Always been the best way to bring in additional income to support the playing side IMO. Think the A shares issue has been parked and from what has been said there is support for the move to Campy from DFCSS. My impression, but obviously there are other opinions available!
    Dfcss support is irrelevant really, the yanks will do as they please.

If there's no funding to build it, it won't be built if there is we will get a small stadium to rent but I just don't believe it. More likely the yanks will leave and we will move to tannadice whether dfcss like it or not is strong favourite at the moment imho.

There will be plenty in dfcss in favour of a move to tannadice if it means they have a chance of gaining control again.

Was it not meant to be built for the summer of 2019?

There's been that much bull I can't remember now.

double post, sorry.

Dfcss support is irrelevant really, the yanks will do as they please.

If there's no funding to build it, it won't be built if there is we will get a small stadium to rent but I just don't believe it. More likely the yanks will leave and we will move to tannadice whether dfcss like it or not is strong favourite at the moment imho.

There will be plenty in dfcss in favour of a move to tannadice if it means they have a chance of gaining control again.

Was it not meant to be built for the summer of 2019?

There's been that much bull I can't remember now.
    If FPS do move why would you think that they would walk away? Surely they would try to find a strong new owner? Don't see DFCSS having any influence at all if FPS decide to give up. I also think that you are completely wrong about there being any support at all within DFCSS members to move to Tannadice. I suppose you are just teasing me.

They just need an owner if they walk they don't have any emotional ties (even if they did that counts for little these days). I think they wud want to stop hemoraging money and if no development no prospect of making money.

I'm not teasing at all it's my belief that there are some within that organisation who wud be willing to accept just about anything if it meant control.

It bewilders me that some think everything is ticking along I think we are in a very very precarious position.

A euro lottery winner with blue blood an affinity with Dens and a dislike of untidy hoses and strewn rubbish is what we need.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)