+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: DFCSS rears its ugly head again

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    My personal opinion on the preferred option is mine mate and it'll stay mine, too many people only too happy to grab, distort and present opinions as facts. If my preferred option was to come up I'd probably stay well away anyway, sick to the back teeth of the whole thing.

I know you spotted the possibility of ground sharing some time ago, I pretty much stayed out of it as I have my own views on the new stadium saga and dread the possibility of playing there. As I've already alluded to, and I think you're the same, if it happens I'll be looking for something else to occupy my Saturdays. Over 50 years supporting the club but that's one thing that would make me walk away.
    Perfectly acceptable position to take ( no that you would seek or need my blessing for that)....but your opinions are certainly not irrelevant especially on Dfcss and the yanks in general.

When I first posted about moving to tannadice it was sneered at by some but it's all connected for me....lack of funding for new stadium, lack of progress on new stadium, crumbling and unkempt Dens park, adequate stadium next door and a possible lack of appreciation from our owners about the significance of moving there.

Where I can't join the dots is why they keep chucking money at the playing side....they can't be faulted on that and i wud have though which league DFC play in would almost be irrelevant to them in the bigger scheme of things.

I'm ubber ubber ubber suspicious of what's going on at the moment the only thing missing is we generally have a potential new stalking horse owner in a Cook, Dixon, Marr, di Stefano....we don't.....Unless of course the stalking horse is already in toon but camouflaged in tangerine and and staying Doon the road a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    I'd have went round the 5-ways club and got a load of auld yins in to run the club, which would encourage more pensioners at Dens. Carers go free. Win win. Haven't seen any posts which question DFCSS holding the A-shares.
    **** the pensioners

Are you trying to wind up Rross! He's been lurking, I am sure, but this might provoke a response! You are on your own, with this scenario.

It was more a bunch of auld yins in the 5-ways would bring the same level of expertise to the club as DFCSS

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    It was more a bunch of auld yins in the 5-ways would bring the same level of expertise to the club as DFCSS
    LOL. I am not accustomed to reading your posts for humour.

More insults

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Perfectly acceptable position to take ( no that you would seek or need my blessing for that)....but your opinions are certainly not irrelevant especially on Dfcss and the yanks in general.

When I first posted about moving to tannadice it was sneered at by some but it's all connected for me....lack of funding for new stadium, lack of progress on new stadium, crumbling and unkempt Dens park, adequate stadium next door and a possible lack of appreciation from our owners about the significance of moving there.

Where I can't join the dots is why they keep chucking money at the playing side....they can't be faulted on that and i wud have though which league DFC play in would almost be irrelevant to them in the bigger scheme of things.

I'm ubber ubber ubber suspicious of what's going on at the moment the only thing missing is we generally have a potential new stalking horse owner in a Cook, Dixon, Marr, di Stefano....we don't.....Unless of course the stalking horse is already in toon but camouflaged in tangerine and and staying Doon the road a bit.
    I canna believe a group that has invested millions and continue to invest see the end game involving Dundee United in any shape or form.They have just appointed a head of youth and continue to back the manager unlike any previous owners.
    Add to that the new dab owner has no intentions of a connection with us.
    If and this is possible the yanks have had enough,why not just say so?They have the perfect excuse with the stadium hold up just now and would be the only way to recoup some cash through a sale of the club.
    A move to the land of 5 stands would cost in rent also and would lose the club a rake of fans who shudder at the idea.I am still hopeful of a new stadium as why buy the land?There is no advantage to anyone moving to tannadice as it's not even like they can sell dens and recoup money is it.
    Although they lack a bit in communication and are a bit out of touch with pricing,FPS have backed the club like no other and imo deserve the benefit of the doubt and a bit of trust although we must always be wary due to our track record.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    I canna believe a group that has invested millions and continue to invest see the end game involving Dundee United in any shape or form.They have just appointed a head of youth and continue to back the manager unlike any previous owners.
    If and this is possible the yanks have had enough,why not just say so?They have the perfect excuse with the stadium hold up just now and would be the only way to recoup some cash through a sale of the club.
    A move to the land of 5 stands would cost in rent also and would lose the club a rake of fans who shudder at the idea.I am still hopeful of a new stadium as why buy the land?There is no advantage to anyone moving to tannadice as it's not even like they can sell dens and recoup money is it.
    Although they lack a bit in communication and are a bit out of touch with pricing,FPS have backed the club like no other and imo deserve the benefit of the doubt and a bit of trust although we must always be wary due to our track record.
    When or where have the Yanks said they’ve had enough, or are looking at moving to the brick, it’s only a few paranoid fans that are spouting this p1ss, we will either move to campy or two new stands will be built at Dens,

they have already looked at the price of redeveloping Dens, they were quoted £20 million, but it would lack the facilities campy gives, ie crematorium, hotel, shops, restaurants ect.

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    When or where have the Yanks said they’ve had enough, or are looking at moving to the brick, it’s only a few paranoid fans that are spouting this p1ss, we will either move to campy or two new stands will be built at Dens,

they have already looked at the price of redeveloping Dens, they were quoted £20 million, but it would lack the facilities campy gives, ie crematorium, hotel, shops, restaurants ect.
    Redevelop Dens😂

Mair chance of Poland winning the world cup beating Andorra in the semis and Scotland in the final.

They cannae put a ****ing shed up for the hoses.

Why would they redevelop something they 1. Don't own, 2. Can't make money on, 3. Have zero interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by eric_sinclair View Post
    End game is campy or out imho.

The legend that is Jacob Reece Mogg 😁 was on question time last night and they were on a boot HS2 and he said pulling out now would save future spends rather than worry about what's already been spent.

I get that feeling about the yanks.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)