+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: DFCSS rears its ugly head again

DFCSS rears its ugly head again

Surely no surprise to anyone with half-a-brain that the most insidious 'organisation' ever involved with DFC has decided not to do a deal with the club after their attempt to enrich themselves failed miserably. I guess the leader of this malevolent band will be having a wee chuckle tonight. Bad day for the club and fans.
    Last edited by Taintedice; 08-02-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Just to make sure there is no confusion, a bit from these ****ers:

"As they informed members and the club of their decision, the society expressed the opinion they’re acting “in the best interests of the society as a whole”. And while they are generally supportive of Tim Keyes, they know he will not be Dundee owner forever".

Acting in the best interests of a society rejected by the fans.

tainted i stopped being a member of the ss after the yanks came in,iv not read what you have however if the ss are protecting the A shares then im all for that and im sure even the yanks understand why the ss have protected the A shares

The ss offered the shares for a price, FPS rejected them. Ss now saying they have rejected the deal as they have to protect themselves. Fully expect FPS to announce stadium move cancelled and for them to wind down their interest. Thanks, dfcss

being honest i dont think that fps will stop a new ground move because the ss have held onto the A shares
    as far as i know the A shares protect us against
    not playing in blue
    utd or whoever attempting to take us over
    or any other hostile take over. bank debt limit etc
    im pretty sure that any impending move to a new stadium would be given the respect and due dilligence that would be required
    as a dee whats not to be liked in the above??????????
    not being cheeky tainted but who do u get yir info from? a club aide or ss aide,as i really cant see the ss offering the A shares for sale at any price but i can see why the fps would be interested in getting them
    Last edited by shaded; 08-02-2019 at 09:20 PM.

The A-shares were created to guarantee DFCSS's right to appoint a director onto the DFC board to protect the club. Two years later, admin 2. 3 years later, DFCSS were chased out the club but updated the articles to give them rights over all sorts. A feat worthy of the most corrupt in any part of the globe. 6 years later, the same individuals who wanted their blazers more than DFC survival are still in control. They've now blocked FPS from moving to Campy, do you think FPS will just accept that? I have no info, just public domain and a personal knowledge of dfcss individuals involved. Bye bye Dundee FC.

i may be wrong tainted but is there not only 1 remaining ss director from when the yanks took over?
    ps 2 admins never killed us so i doubt if a campy move fell thru that it would be fatal
    Last edited by shaded; 08-02-2019 at 10:22 PM.

Both are still involved, check the available minutes. DFCSS have blocked Campy Nou, you're not remotely bothered? I am and time to end this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The A-shares were created to guarantee DFCSS's right to appoint a director onto the DFC board to protect the club. Two years later, admin 2. 3 years later, DFCSS were chased out the club but updated the articles to give them rights over all sorts. A feat worthy of the most corrupt in any part of the globe. 6 years later, the same individuals who wanted their blazers more than DFC survival are still in control. They've now blocked FPS from moving to Campy, do you think FPS will just accept that? I have no info, just public domain and a personal knowledge of dfcss individuals involved. Bye bye Dundee FC.
    Tainted,
    What you are saying is a load of *******s.
    The A shares were not created to appoint two DFCSS directors on to the board of Dundee Football Club Limited.
    I suggest that you read the full details of the entrenched rights in the A shares which are freely available to read on the Companies House website.
    If FPS want to obtain a 75% shareholding there is nothing to stop them offering to purchasing enough Ordinary shares currently by DFCSS who currently hold in excess of 25 Million Ordinary shares.
    My However FPS (now Keyes and Nelms) are not interested in purchasing the ordinaty shares as in my opinion they want the A shares so that they can do what they like in future such as a merger with the Dabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Both are still involved, check the available minutes. DFCSS have blocked Campy Nou, you're not remotely bothered? I am and time to end this.

Tainted.
    Where in the DFCSS minutes does it say that they have blocked Campy Nou. Month and date of meeting please.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)