+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billy Sharpe

Billy Sharpe

top scorer in the championship.

makes 10 grand a week look cheap??
    Last edited by welovebooth; 08-02-2019 at 08:43 PM.

10 mins ago I nearly posted that his 3 goals had put The Blades top of the league !!

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    10 mins ago I nearly posted that his 3 goals had put The Blades top of the league !!
    Yeah the Blades have thrown the extra two points away.
    Blades stay third instead of being top.

Takes some doing Casper, 3 up with 8mins left ! And blown it !

Quote Originally Posted by LincsMiller View Post
    Takes some doing Casper, 3 up with 8mins left ! And blown it !
    Millers v Derby ???

I would have had Billy Sharp in League 1 and pre-season this season......not a chance of signing him.....even at 10k per week....

That's why Henderson is Shrewsbury standard at best. Did he leave his arms in his kit bag?

Switched on for the last 10 minutes. Mass panic and shocking defending. Blades far better but really through it away. Just shows what a bit of fortune and momentum can do to completely change a game.

Sharp is scoring because the Blades play a system that suits him down to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Switched on for the last 10 minutes. Mass panic and shocking defending. Blades far better but really through it away. Just shows what a bit of fortune and momentum can do to completely change a game.

Shows you what you can do if you get players into the opposition penalty area instead of sitting back playing 4-5-1 or picking 4 centrebacks

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Millers v Derby ???

I would have had Billy Sharp in League 1 and pre-season this season......not a chance of signing him.....even at 10k per week....
    wasn't it rumoured we had a chance but turned it down because of wages.

in a recent interview Tony Stewart said most the players are on 600k a year rough 6k a week (minus a few hundred quid)

quick question.

would you rather have Smith and Procter on a combined 11-12k a week or sharpe on 10??

quite a few people on here was saying he was past will only get a season or 2 out of him.

id rather get 2 seasons at 20 plus goals than 4 seasons at 8 and below goal ratio.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast