+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Music thread

Hi gaz, just saw what time you were posting on this thread mate, you must have been on the midnight train to Georgia?

Just played Baker Street as it was released when I was studying for my Banking exams. I was at Ipswich Civic College, they wanted to call it Suffolk Higher Institute of Technology but for some reason they never changed it!! I used to have a pint in a pub waiting for a bus home and this was always on the jukebox. Great song and I also like the Jam but my favourite music was and still is Motown. We saw Lionel Richie at Hove Cricket Ground in the summer and he was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Hi gaz, just saw what time you were posting on this thread mate, you must have been on the midnight train to Georgia?

Just played Baker Street as it was released when I was studying for my Banking exams. I was at Ipswich Civic College, they wanted to call it Suffolk Higher Institute of Technology but for some reason they never changed it!! I used to have a pint in a pub waiting for a bus home and this was always on the jukebox. Great song and I also like the Jam but my favourite music was and still is Motown. We saw Lionel Richie at Hove Cricket Ground in the summer and he was fantastic.
    Hey davee you and alfie have got something in common .... ooops my mistake read it wrong. Did you stay in banking for long? Ipswich is a long way to go to study that tho. I thought London would of had something in that field

Great tunes davee. I have an irritating cold and couldn't sleep. So had a few snifters and listened to some old tunes and thought I'd share em

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hey davee you and alfie have got something in common .... ooops my mistake read it wrong. Did you stay in banking for long? Ipswich is a long way to go to study that tho. I thought London would of had something in that field

Great tunes davee. I have an irritating cold and couldn't sleep. So had a few snifters and listened to some old tunes and thought I'd share em
    I lived about 15 miles from Ipswich at the time! I was in Banking for 14 years moved into Foreign Exchange and now I work for an Investment Company.

deacon Blue...
    where are they, he now....
    stay safe now
    john.

My contribution with whom I consider as the greatest guitarist that ever set foot on this planet
    Cheers

https://youtu.be/H3S4XckG5LQ

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    I lived about 15 miles from Ipswich at the time! I was in Banking for 14 years moved into Foreign Exchange and now I work for an Investment Company.
    ahh ok I have invested in Earlybird Academy / First United Capotal Group.

I admire your types and wish I could make good investments

Quote Originally Posted by frenchlion View Post
    My contribution with whom I consider as the greatest guitarist that ever set foot on this planet
    Cheers

https://youtu.be/H3S4XckG5LQ
    Somehow I guessed you'd post that one FL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast