+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs Forest Green Rovers 09.02.2019

One of the most pleasing things is the fact that the 6 minutes of squeaky bum time was relatively uneventful.

It certainly wasn't a siege, we just saw it out with some elite level gamesmanship the likes of which I haven't seen since Jimmy Spencer wound that Swindon centre half up so much he felt obliged to walk over and punch him at a free kick.

There was never any doubt. I did predict 2-0 to Notts. So i was wrong.
    WHO GIVES A SH1T?

U PIES

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Is absolutely the answer Banjo, Macc in the drop zone with us so it's Morcambe and Yeovil I am worried about at present... What a 3 points today, finally Ardley has his team and we have picked up 4 points in 2 games...brilliant stuff
    Good stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And with the Champions elect losing at Newport, this board might be a six-finger free zone tonight!
    Ahah yep looks like Benning got booked as well which I think means he's banned for the Notts match.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Ahah yep looks like Benning got booked as well which I think means he's banned for the Notts match.
    Don't know about Benning but their centre back Sweeney got booked and is out for 2 games...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    And with the Champions elect losing at Newport, this board might be a six-finger free zone tonight!
    I assume you mean on one hand..

Fantastic performance, fantastic result. Incisive counter-attacking football, created some excellent chances, and defended well (apart from Schofield looking a bit shaky).

All the new signings were fantastic again. The midfield two were constantly battling and looked good on the ball. Rose was awesome at RB, both defending and going forward. The two young CBs were solid and composed. CMS ran around like a legend and really made it difficult for them to play their game. Gomis got into good positions.

And almost 1000 Notts fans down in ... where the hell do Forest Green play again?

GET THE **** IN.

I predicted a 2-0 to FGR but ecstatic to be proven wrong,four out of six points from the last two games is more than I would have prayed for,finally looking forward to Stags game

Great result today special mention to the 934 Notts fans in a crowd of just over 3000 at the game.

Will this win put another 1000 on the gate for next weeks game against the slags KO 1pm.

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Don't know about Benning but their centre back Sweeney got booked and is out for 2 games...
    Ah right yes it could be him I was thinking of

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast