+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Southampton v Cardiff today....

Southampton v Cardiff today....

.... whatever the result is we will drop a place below one of these.

What does anybody think is the best result for us.

Personally I think a Southampton win.... they are likely to get more points than Cardiff over the last dozen or so games. So it would be best to keep Cardiff adrift.

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    .... whatever the result is we will drop a place below one of these.

What does anybody think is the best result for us.

Personally I think a Southampton win.... they are likely to get more points than Cardiff over the last dozen or so games. So it would be best to keep Cardiff adrift.
    Doh !!!!!!

We were 5 points ahead of Cardiff and without kicking another ball, we are behind them....

We were 5 points ahead of Cardiff and without kicking another ball, we are behind them....
    Cardiff hitting a bit of form just at the wrong time for us. We still in danger of going down, looks like 5 teams for I relegation spot, im not sure which way it will go tbh

We are getting dragged back into the clarts. Need a positive result against Wolves.

Burnley winning now..

Results could not have been much worse today

I put money on a burnley win on Friday, now i'm shouting at the telly for Brighton to equalize. FFS

Burnley winning now..

Burnley and Cardiff winning away, we gotta get something on Monday, its looking bleak fellas, even with our new record signing.WHY WHY WHY did the fcb not get him in EARLY in January instead of the last minuite AGAIN!!!!. Does my head in this like !

Makes our game on Monday a good game

Burnley winning now..

Aye.

Been ****ed on results today.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)