+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stoke v Albion team news matchthread

Poor old Saido ....

I thought it was a decent performance perticularly in the first half & a brilliantly worked & executed goal . A good 3pts ,as said above the defence is looking better week by week in general , no one can legislate for individual errors like last week , this lad from Everton is class for us ,

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    Poor old Saido ....
    Poor isn’t a word I would associate with Sadio. However, sometimes you just have to reep what you sow!

That was a walk in the park. We were always in control. Stoke have nosedived since they got relagated.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    That was a walk in the park. We were always in control. Stoke have nosedived since they got relagated.
    When you look at our 2 squads on paper they should be doing a lot better, their results and performances suggest the issue goes a little deeper and there is trouble in the dressing room something we don't have, so maybe Darren is doing a good job after all.

I guess we were generally in control boingy buddy. However, I thought Bojan looked decent as did Ince who threatened somewhat.
    Good, no, V I T A L 3 points.

Quote Originally Posted by Prando View Post
    I guess we were generally in control boingy buddy. However, I thought Bojan looked decent as did Ince who threatened somewhat.
    Good, no, V I T A L 3 points.
    It was a great 3 points Prando, and we looked a solid unit..midfield was working well unlike Stoke who the BBC pundit said played like there was a cloak over them. Just a little disappointed we didn't score more but I was quite happy that Stoke wouldnt score at all. I think they are missing shakiri........what a change in fortune for that guy!

It was a great 3 points Prando, and we looked a solid unit..midfield was working well unlike Stoke who the BBC pundit said played like there was a cloak over them. Just a little disappointed we didn't score more but I was quite happy that Stoke wouldnt score at all. I think they are missing shakiri........what a change in fortune for that guy!
    A case of “fat bloke gets lucky” in my opinion Boingy!

Never rated him at Stoke and tbh he never caused us much trouble.

Biggins and Stein caused more hassle and Crouch and Fuller.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)