+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yoooooose Pies

Yoooooose Pies

Onwards and upwards now Cocco

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    Hes NOT Coco, hes Chalky lol. But yes well done to the County club today, a big 3 points for them. Pies all round for everybody tonight eh!.

There is the slightest chink of light at the end of the tunnel tonight,we got four points from two very hard past games and we've to play our local rivals Mansfield at home on Saturday,there's a long way to go but some results finally went our way today

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    There is the slightest chink of light at the end of the tunnel tonight,we got four points from two very hard past games and we've to play our local rivals Mansfield at home on Saturday,there's a long way to go but some results finally went our way today
    We had a cracking result down in Kent/Gillingham today Chalky, and this is the real important time of the season for us all now isnt it.
    Its 31 games played, and a massive final third of the season to go. Its amazing isnt it how one season differs from one to the next, for each club and set of fans.
    And hey Chalky kid, head or heart then.. do you think you'll stay up this season!!.

It you had asked me last week I would have said that we was certain to go down but after getting rid of some deadwood and bringing in some new faces over the past couple of weeks we got a point from top the league Exeter and three from 4th placed FGR I don't know,I will tell you next Saturday at 4.50pm after our game with Mansfield

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    It you had asked me last week I would have said that we was certain to go down but after getting rid of some deadwood and bringing in some new faces over the past couple of weeks we got a point from top the league Exeter and three from 4th placed FGR I don't know,I will tell you next Saturday at 4.50pm after our game with Mansfield
    Ahh the local Notts 'derby' against Mansfailed eh lol, ohh well good luck for that one.
    They have the so called daft lad in charge now, the Flicker bloke who went from being a god to a wan*er at Oakwell, in a short space of time. (and surely even the Sweden Taarn fans on here will say the same about him!).

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I've just been weighing up our fixtures and the last game of season is against Swindon Town away,that could be an important fixture for us and we normally bring a decent following in times of need

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Ahh the local Notts 'derby' against Mansfailed eh lol, ohh well good luck for that one.
    They have the so called daft lad in charge now, the Flicker bloke who went from being a god to a wan*er at Oakwell, in a short space of time. (and surely even the Sweden Taarn fans on here will say the same about him!).
    The get back to work miners Derby..

https://fiveleavesbookshop.co.uk/loo...e-leaves-9-99/
    Last edited by alfinyalcabo; 09-02-2019 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    The get back to work miners Derby..

https://fiveleavesbookshop.co.uk/loo...e-leaves-9-99/
    Well done the Notts miners much better than those Northerners like that Marxist Scargill.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    Well done the Notts miners much better than those Northerners like that Marxist Scargill.
    Men of principles the northern miners unlike those Notts and Derby scabs Davee.. P.S. I'm only winding Chalky up

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast