+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yoooooose Pies

Was it the women folk of Nottingham that made the men go back to work>

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I've just been weighing up our fixtures and the last game of season is against Swindon Town away,that could be an important fixture for us and we normally bring a decent following in times of need
    Look forward to that one then as it could be a champions decider for us

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Men of principles the northern miners unlike those Notts and Derby scabs Davee.. P.S. I'm only winding Chalky up
    Never be forgotten and never be forgiven. I know families that still to this day won't have anything to do with their relatives cos they scabbed and had to move away for their own safety

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Never be forgotten and never be forgiven. I know families that still to this day won't have anything to do with their relatives cos they scabbed and had to move away for their own safety
    And you still dont bother posting with us, on our Tykesmad board eh Donny ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    And you still dont bother posting with us, on our Tykesmad board eh Donny ?.
    No because if you don't have the same opinion as the regular posters your opinion. Is just shouted down mate. You can have a. Opinion as long as its same as theirs.

No because if you don't have the same opinion as the regular posters your opinion. Is just shouted down mate. You can have a. Opinion as long as its same as theirs.
    Aww come on Donny lad give it a go on there, you just might like it lol.
    I know what your saying of course, and I have to argue a lot myself when Im trying to defend my own opinion. But surely every FM board is the same like that isnt it ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 10-02-2019 at 05:13 PM.

People from Yawkshire shouldn't be allowed an opinion..

I've spoken to Alf and others about this many times over the years on other forums and that's why I didn't go for his bait,he knows full well my option on the subject
    I've got to stick up for Tykesmad though,I've spoken to them on this touchy subject and they put their thoughts of what they think of Nottinghamshire back in the 80's and they have the right to do so as it's their board but they was never rude or used bad language towards me so you have to give them a great deal of respect for that,I'm not going to mention it again on there because it's just opening up old wounds,they are decent lads on there and I enjoy paying them a visit
    You absolutely right Donny,I know family's that have broken up because of it,brother hating brother and father never speaking to son again,I've a friend who won't even sit in the same stand as somebody else at Notts because he went on strike and his mate didnt,the same thing happened at the City Ground as well,a lot of people think that all of Nottinghamshire went to work but that's not true,more than a few went on strike and it broke up familys who had to move away such was the feelings
    Sad times indeed and I'm gonna say a prayer in church in an hour or so for everyone involved

And you know dont you Chalky mate, this is a subject I refuse to get involved in.
    I totally understand the arguments on our side here of course, but I dont want any part of it. I prefer to chat about footy and to pratt/muck about on here, instead of chatting about this and other annoying politic subjects etc.
    Last edited by Acido; 10-02-2019 at 07:44 PM.

It's still a very touchy subject after all these years..Some things are never able to be repaired.. The milk snatcher has a lot to answer for..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12