+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT-Technical help please

OT-Technical help please

Can anyone help an old man. I have the player app on my ipad and would like to view it on my Samsung TV. I downloaded Mirror Samsung TV+ but am too stupid to use it.

Do you mean iPlayer? If so you need to download the iPlayer app and then you can log into it in the same way you do on your iPad.

No mate it’s the magpie player app. I live in Scotland so it’s the only way to keep in touch. Would like to be able to view the highlights and games of course on a big screen instead of my ipad

Quote Originally Posted by JockPie View Post
    No mate it’s the magpie player app. I live in Scotland so it’s the only way to keep in touch. Would like to be able to view the highlights and games of course on a big screen instead of my ipad
    Sorry mate, I meant iFollow which is what I think you are talking about. Again, I'm assuming you can download it to you phone from the app store rather than trying to watch it online from the OS?

Yes I have it on m ipad but would like to be able to watch it on tv

Quote Originally Posted by JockPie View Post
    Yes I have it on m ipad but would like to be able to watch it on tv
    Sorry pal, it seems i’m like the blind leading the blind here! I thought you meant you had a samsung phone, didn’t see the tv bit!

I bought an apple to hdmi adapter to watch stuff off my ipad on tv. Its not cheap though, about £40 and some services like sky go for example will block it but should be ok for normal online viewing.

Thanks for your help I’ll look into that

You could start a thread asking for Krazy Kev's help maybe? He's a techno whizz.

There is an app that allows you to mirror your entire screen from your iPad to Samsung mirroring software, the following link is the website. I don't have experience of iOS but I believe they vet their apps so if it's on their app store, hopefully it's safe to use?

httpsw.airbeam.tv/mirror-iphone-ipad-screen/samsung/

Thanks Balti lad