+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reading(away)predictions

Reading(away)predictions

One eye on the sunbed
    2-1 loss

2-2 draw

2-1 win for Rovers. (I'm still away from home at the moment. I can only pop on line briefly).

Reading 2 Rovers 0

Christ champs
    Didn't expect that

Rovers win 1-0

Reading 2 Rovers 1

Such a disappointing night
    This only underlines that our squad needs serious looking at if we are to become play off candidates next season
    Raya needs competition and the left hand side needs a overall completely
    Going forward we looked ok but defensively we looked shaky and nervous
    Food for thought on what has been an awful month so far
    Winning manager of the month really is a poison chalice.

Quote Originally Posted by robinrover View Post
    Christ champs
    Didn't expect that

I don't want to come across a dick but I've been home and away for most of the season, by now I can pretty much see whats coming. We are capable of that crap last night. It keeps happening. I knew once Bell scored, we would hand them a chance. We have (imo) the weakest defence in the whole division. Mowbray has made a big mistake not addressing this. The back 4 and keeper aren't quite good enough. But I always say, you are only as strong as the midfield cover in front of them. Last night was woeful.

I could see last nights defeat coming a mile away. He was always going to make big changes in the side. I knew that. I was aware he was going to do it.
    But I will also state this, we will beat Boro on Sunday. I can see that result coming a mile away too. That's how the season is panning out. And its well worth remembering where are now is absolutely fine. Points wise, and position wise.

For once, as it was a mid week game, I didn't go. But had I done, I would've been absolutely fuming at the team he picked. I have actually contradicted myself on the other thread, I said its understandable.

I'm still digesting that ****e last night. And I am still really angry. It was a complete cop out of a performance. Starting with Mowbray. If Dack and Graham where injured, then don't put them on the bench. If they are fit, they both start. We are playing Reading FFS.

If Mowbray is going to start doing this, then I will find other things to do with my time. If the players cant be arsed, then I will not feel like I am missing out on anything.
    I'm not bothering trailing over on Sunday lunchtime for the Boro game. I am saying we will win, I have no proof of that. Lenihan wont be back, so we will hand them at least 3 or 4 great chances. They will be hungrier as they have something to play for.

You start trying new things out with 4 games to go, and you are mathematically safe. You don't start doing that ****e last night with a third of the season still to go. We could easily go in free fall now. We wont go down, but its now looking like bottom half becons.

This league while its tight, is also devoid of any real class. None of the teams in the top 6 are actually any good. So we should actually be up and around there. No real excuses.

we just aren't good enough, and we crucially aren't learning from the mistakes.
    Our defence is pathetic. And Mowbray has to shoulder the blame for that.

He is losing interest, the players most certainly are, so I am too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)