+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reading(away)predictions

The other issue for me, is I am no longer in a rush to go sit in that god awful half empty stadium alongside a bunch of moaning locals from Blackburn. Ewood has had one game (Leeds) this whole season where at least the atmosphere was good. Every other game, its a soulless place, no noise, no real support. The locals aren't interested anymore. The ones who left, will only return when we get back in the Prem and we are losing 7-0 to City. And I will be long gone once we got back into that league. But the whole place seems to have just accepted this is it. It won't get much better than this.
    We have rich owners desperate to spend money. And a reluctant manager and CEO to actually go spend any money. Not 100% sure Mowbray is capable of going out and buying real class to get us up any time soon. That £7m on Brereton is looking less and less likely to work out. Talk about putting all our eggs in one basket.

Hindsight in football is a wonderful thing, what should've happened, who we should've gone for is always high on any fans agenda. But why should we just sit and accept this crapness?

Last night showed we are a good league 1 team punching above our weight
    I like tony Mowbray a lot but he got it wrong last night and puts pressure on the team to pick it up against Boro.
    Now where to start?
    Raya good keeper sometimes poor others,he lacks competition
    You called it champs and now it is showing.
    Defence looks shaky
    Lenihan and rodwell worked to a certain degree but mulgrew back shows the limitations
    Great set piece taker but that's where it ends.
    Full backs need looking at as well
    Midfield looks slow and ponderous
    Evans is ok,Smallwood is very limited
    Conway is past it and the alternative is reed,who if the spat is true won't want to stick about.
    Attacking players
    Dack is no longer interested
    Graham is a 60 minutes man nothing more
    Is Armstrong a forward?not so sure
    Brereton has no confidence and the hill monkeys booing him,will ruin this player instead of lift him
    We need players of quality at this level in every single position
    We don't have that money to do this so it's in the bargain bin
    The last 3 games have concerned me a little and if this slump is not rectified we could get caught in a fight
    Which nobody wants.

I was a mix of embarrassed and really pissed off last night. I still am.
    Even I am quickly running out of patience.
    To regress backwards to Smallwood and Evans and dump Travis out wide is pathetic actually.
    We had a chance to spend some money in Jan and declined.

I am declining spending my hard earnt and valuable time on that *******s.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)