+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ipswich vs Derby thread....

Ipswich vs Derby thread....

Another must win game really..... nice to see the Rams on a roll and win this one it puts pressure on those around us!!

Waghorn got to start again up top for me even if Marriott is available.... perhaps have him on the bench to come in last 20mins or so depending on how the game is unfolding...

Watching Ipswich in the ‘inbred derby’ at the moment. To be fair they don’t look half bad and don’t really deserve to be losing against arguably the best side in the division. Hope today takes it out of them...won’t be easy. Agree about Waghorn.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Watching Ipswich in the ‘inbred derby’ at the moment. To be fair they don’t look half bad and don’t really deserve to be losing against arguably the best side in the division. Hope today takes it out of them...won’t be easy. Agree about Waghorn.
    RA I've just watch them thought they played well we're the better team for long periods Funny scoreline really This is a banana skin for us play like we did at Preston which is likely then we will get turned over In Challaba and Judge Ipswich have two very dangerous players

Quote Originally Posted by Rich2462 View Post
    Another must win game really..... nice to see the Rams on a roll and win this one it puts pressure on those around us!!

Waghorn got to start again up top for me even if Marriott is available.... perhaps have him on the bench to come in last 20mins or so depending on how the game is unfolding...
    With you on that one Rich. If you can't keep your shirt after a performance like Saturday then there's something wrong.

Don't know much about Ipswich - are they still a physical side? If so, we could, as usual, struggle.

[QUOTE=AdiSalisbury;39144246]With you on that one Rich. If you can't keep your shirt after a performance like Saturday then there's something wrong.

Don't know much about Ipswich - are they still a physical side? If so, we could, as usual, strugg
    Adi yes very physical I was surprised how good they were today for some good players but inclined to be mistakes at the back Were in for a tough game Just watch a video of their last game against Wednesday very unlucky to lose in last minute I see nothing wrong with play Waghorn and Marriott up front just drop Josefzoon he's a waste of a shirt

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    drop Josefzoon he's a waste of a shirt
    ...... give it Bennett hey Mista

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    ...... give it Bennett hey Mista
    Christ that's going from bad to worse lol

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Christ that's going from bad to worse lol
    I thought you'd like that one

.....so then, getting close to kick off! Who’s in your team? And who should play.... I’m thinking we should play King tonight as I believe he’s cup tied so can’t play Saturday anyway!

Derby County: Roos, Tomori, Keogh ©, Wilson, Waghorn, Lawrence, Johnson, Holmes, King, Bogle, Malone.

Substitutes: Ravas, Cole, Wisdom, Bryson, Huddlestone, Nugent, Bennett.

Johnson, Holmes, King in MF with BJ as DM?

Wilson, Waghorn, Lawrence up top.

Back 5 as is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)