+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who thinks it wont happen.

Who thinks it wont happen.

Promotion that is, Automatic at that.

My take is yes things have not been going our way in front of goal and silly individual mistakes have cost us points,

Barring Sheff Utd other teams chasing us have a game in hand so we really do need to push on again,

Debate will go on regarding possession stats but to me it does matter that we dominate teams, we obviously need to turn this domination back into wins. In recent years we have not had this luxury of saying we dominated the top team or every team we play, Its brilliant to watch at times but it will always cause risk, Teams will pounce on our individual mistakes when we misplace a pass or lose possession (Which will always happen).

So for me i think we can do it, We lost to Norwich which everyone was slating including the media, But we also hammered them at their place which wasnt or hasnt been mentioned.

We are playing the best football for a long long time with the same players from last season which is incredible.

Bring on the last part of the season MOT.

Correction you 'WERE' playing the best football for a long time but thats because you were spying and cheating, now you've been rumbled you've started to post threads like you just have, never saw those threads when you were winning did we.........see the similarities?

Two easy home games coming up.. A certain six points in the bag on the way to the league of money next season..

Suspect that the fat man would do the same except too many of championship training grounds have food trough buffets nearby.

Oh, for a minute there I thought this was going to be a thread about Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Correction you 'WERE' playing the best football for a long time but thats because you were spying and cheating, now you've been rumbled you've started to post threads like you just have, never saw those threads when you were winning did we.........see the similarities?
    If you have nothing constructive to say the F U C K O F F to your own sad board, Last time i reply to anything you say, Knob.

Almost too stupid a post to respond to, almost.

We ARE playing better football than ALL the promotion contenders, EXCEPT for putting chances away (as all would acknowledge, so we don't need your pearls of "wisdom" on that subject. We have dominated all comers (home and away), in all but the last 1/4 of the field.

Do we need to improve, yes. Do we need lessons from Derby or their fans (where are you in the league again?)? Err..........nope.

We'll see who slides to mid-table mediocrity, (we'll send regards from the Premiership).

Name:  obsession1.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  35.0 KB

I am a pessimist but i think that Leeds have every chance of getting automatic promotion. There are 2 reasons for my opinion. Firstly, Leeds don't concede late goals. Leeds have only conceded late goals to lose a match once this season. That was against Forest when down to 10 men. They conceded late against Blackburn but somehow turned it around. Conceded late agsinst Brom but were already losing. Secondly, Leeds score late. Millwall, wednesday, swansea, villa, blackburn, forest, middlesborough, bolton, sheffield united.

we will finish on 28 wins 9 draws and 9 losses, resulting in automatic promotion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)